View Single Post
Old 11/25/11, 10:43 PM   #7
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Possible Gokaiger Adaptation

First of all nice to see that someone is spelling Dark Specter correctly. Sorry, I couldn't resist. I've seen so many people spelling it as Dark Spectre.

Second of all that is a very interesting idea. You can still have Zordon dead but his actual soul is what is within AkaRed. Very excellent idea.

Interesting idea with Zyuranger and Dairanger.

However in regards to Riki for Kingranger. How can you forget Trey of Triforia? In Zeo's last episode, they gave the Gold Ranger powers back to him because the powers were too much for a human being.

In regards to Turbo, yes, you could use the option of just using the Japanese Carranger team however there is also the option of using the Robot Rangers that Zordon created.

You may not want to count it but fact is DekaBright was shown in Power Rangers S.P.D. Sure, it was only for a brief appearance but she didn't have much of an appearance in Dekaranger to begin with either anyway. Same as DekaSwan/Kat Ranger. An reality appearance counts no matter how short it is. Case in point you're counting DekaGold even though you pretty much don't even see her full suit.
If you're counting DekaGold then you have to count Nova Ranger and Kat Ranger too.

Also I would support something like this:
Pre-Zyu teams being alien teams except for Battle Fever J since they would need to have some other excuse. Basically you could say that Goranger and JAKQ were the first warriors that Zordon saw since they were the first teams that protected Eltar.
With MMPR, you can keep them together. The only issue you'll have is Tommy. The rest can be Zack, Kimberly, Billy, Aisha and Jason. Since I'm sure you wouldn't want to use Trini because of her actresss dying.

With Zeo, the only problem that you have is Tommy. You can still have Kat, Tanya, Rocky and Adam have their Zeo powers and you can still let Trey be the Gold Ranger.
The only issue you currently have is you have no place for Mike and Karone. Mike doesn't have the Magna Defender powers anymore so perhaps you can use them to fill in 2 of Tommy's powers. You could have Tommy be the Red Zeo Ranger whereas you can give the Green MMPR, White MMPR and/or Black Brachio powers over to either Mike or Karone.

Last edited by MattEmily; 12/18/11 at 01:47 PM.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote