Thread: Emma Forums
View Single Post
Old 08/28/06, 03:43 PM   #6
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamen Rider Decade View Post
But when you are a celebrity, even one as small as Emma you are going to get shit regardless of whether or not it is deserved or not. It's one of the many prices celebrities have to pay to be a celebrity.
Its fine to critize a celeberity. But some of those guys at Lahana Forums were acting like border line stalkers or obssessed fans. Maybe it wasn't quite that bad but it was starting to get a little scary. If Emma isn't comfortable with what used to be its offcial board than I can't let it go on. People clearly aren't able to grasp the fact that Emma isn't going to post there anymore.

And about your post from above. Your right, I shouldn't have abandoned any of the two forums. Although I always envisioned PRO as kind of a open playground. But still, I should keep up with whats going on. I am going to work on catching up on Mystic Force so I can participate more actively without being out of the loop.

I'm not sure what I am doing with Lahana Forums yet. I thought about rebranding it as the new PRO. I was going to close this one down but allow people to reply to existing posts. But I suppose it might be more fair to start fresh with a new board ( maybe even a Vbullitin or something). Than close LF and the current PRO to new threads. That way if existing RPG's could continue here and the new ones would start at the old board. And a new board would allow me to watch this place with a fresh start. There is actually a way to transfer posts to a vbullitin but I am not sure exactly how it works. But like I said I am just comming up with ideas here. I really don't know what I am going to do.