View Single Post
Old 09/04/10, 10:50 AM   #3
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: a sample of my writing style

Thank you. I posted this on Rangerboard in the Fanfic Ideas thread, and everyone who replied said "Nice but I never saw VR Troopers".

Like I said in my Fanfic ideas thread the Amy in my version of VR Troopers is the same Amy from Rise of the Red Python I just thought it would have been a good idea to have her be an extra Trooper after hearing about how in Spielban the hero's sister who was the Red Python character, and when she was cured she became one of the good guys.

And I always wondered how things would have turned out if there was another trooper on the show, and the idea about her being a purple trooper came from that fanfic by KND6 where he imagines Ryan has a sister named Helen who becomes the Red Python, and later a purple VR Trooper instead of the Kaitlin's clone story.

As for my fan made Battle Grid segment the idea was this was supposed to be sometime during "Kaitlin goes Hollywood" which in my version is a multi-parter. The story is that when it looks like Kaitlin is going to leave Ryan, and JB get Amy to replace her, and have Tyler explain everything to Amy. Grimlord finds out about this, and wanting to stop this from happening attacks the Lab by sending Ultra Skugs to the Battle Grid.

In fact one of the things I was thinking was that when the alarm goes off the Professor says "Grimlord's Skugs are trying to invade the lab through the battle grid", and shows an image on the lab's monitors of the Ultra Skugs in the Battle Grid, and the professor tells Amy to consider it a training mission but to not forget what the stakes are, but I scrapped that because I thought it added too much dialogue, and that when I write all this everyone would know all that stuff anyway.

The reason is in my version of VR Troopers whenever they first get their powers there's a Battle Grid segment i.e. There's a Battle Grid segment in The Battle Begins part 1, and sometime in Quest for Power maybe Part 4 Ryan get's a new Battle Grid suit based on his Shaider armor which is what he wears in this one too so there's a Battle Grid segment there as well.

Another thing I mentioned in my fanfic ideas thread is that I saw these action figures based on the Battle Grid Troopers(Ryan, Katilin, and JB) that have weapons which they don't have on the show so I thought it would have been cool if they had those weapons on the show when they transformed into Battle Grid mode.

Amy's weapon is a pair of scythes with a chain because Kaitlin had that double edged scythe weapon that was Helen's weapon in Spielban which became Amy's weapon when I decided she should be the fourth Trooper in my story

Another thing I should mention in my story every time they transform into Battle Grid mode in a multi-parter instead of their usual transformations they have a group transformation like the one from Tyler's message in The Battle Begins, which is why Amy is looking down at herself in the Battle Grid suit.

In stand alone or filler episodes when they do have their usual transformations into Battle Grid mode Amy transforms after JB since she is the fourth Trooper, and during the portal sequences she is behind JB, and when they land in the Battle Grid Amy is on the other side of Kaitlin from Ryan same when they regroup to get out of Battle Grid mode.

When they transform out of Battle Grid mode at the end it's their usual Battle Grid transformations in reverse like in The Dojo Plot.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote