View Single Post
Old 03/17/15, 07:22 AM   #13
Becky G
Power Ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to Becky G
Default Re: Power Rangers Super Megaforce joined by Super Samurai (Team-up)

Power Rangers Megaforce and Samurai Team-up Chapter 13

*As the rangers was putting a stop to Anglerfish the gold ranger was looking for a way to head to outer space alone to rescue the 2 leaders and just when he thought he had no way he found abandoned spacecraft that crashed landed here on earth so he fixed it up in order to fly it to the Armada*

Rangers....the gold ranger is not on earth anymore...you must help him before its to late.

Don't tell me he went to go get both of them back what is he thinking.

I can't wait any longer....we can't wait any longer i have to get onto that ship and try to delay their operation long enough until my friends catch up.

*Emma looks at the others*

Emma: I'm gonna stay here i don't want to see how hurt Troy is, Gosei can i please stay here or go to the forest.

*Look on the scanner*

Prince vekar...the gold ranger is coming here....i think he's coming for her.

*Points to Lauren*

Then take care of him but leave my rangers here i am not done with them.

Guys we have a problem Gosei said that Antonio went to the Armada to get them back we have to go and help him i know he's worried about Lauren.

Emma: You all go I'm staying here just seeing Troy hurt and powerless scares me, Gosei send me to the forest please.

Em you know Troy is strong i don't think he's the one that is hurt.

We have to go help Antonio and get them both back before something bad happens to them how did he get up there.

Yeah Gia is right Troy is tough and i bet Lauren is just as tough but doesn't mean they can't still get hurt we have to go...both Troy and Lauren needs us.

Emma: You saw him get hurt out in the forest and it's my fault he got taken in the first place for helping me when I was down you guys go ahead I'll be in the forest it' calm and i can think please go without me.

The gold ranger found an alien space ship...he's very resourceful.

Both are tough but when Lauren tried to seal Xandred it failed she got hurt bad i hope Antonio is ok.

Emily: I'm sure Lauren and Antonio will be ok if he sees her hurt he will go ballistic, so we should go, Serena: Emma I know how you feel but your a team as are we just think about it and if you want to help Gosei can always teleport you from the forest, am i right Gosei.

You all must go...the Armada is growing stronger and i'm afraid it may take all of you to bring them back safely.

Noah i know Troy gets his power from his cards which is connected to Gosei what happens if that power gets taken what will happen to Gosei.

*Emma sighs*

Emma: Alright let's go.

Yeah Emma is right....enough talking.

*Takes my legendary morpher and summons skyship*

Lets go rangers.

*Jumps on to the ship*
Becky G is offline   Reply With Quote