View Single Post
Old 06/04/03, 07:40 PM   #17
Jason38UK
Comic Relief

Default Re: Did anyone like Lightspeed Rescue?

We are getting reruns of Lightspeeds "Curse of the Cobra" episodes at the moment on Fox Kids and when compared to other ranger series it sickens me how cheap and trashy EVERYTHING about the show is.
Titanium Ranger (after all the net hype I read) is as cheesy as he sounds.Must I be the one to say Rhett Fisher can't act ? seen him in the scenes with his father ?
The "titanium" suit was blantant in ripping off Megasilver and his axe was a clone of Zack's Power Axe.
Other poor actors in Lightspeed include Chad (as shown in episodes with Marina) and Dana. Carter had a dull (if any) personality.
The suits were absoluty hideous. The helmets had visors only and no real detail - like some kind of freaken cycle helmets !!!
The villians - Diabolico was almost as cheesy as Titanium himself to begin with, Loki's death was no where near as dramatic as Ecliptors or Villamax - Loki bearly featured it was like so what if he died ? His relashonship to Diabolico was established on the episode on which he died. Vypra couldn't act at all; probably the worst actress in PR history.
The plots ripped off regulary and blatently past PR plots. With MMPR reruns airing alongside Lightspeed it laughably shows how much Lightspeed has "borrowed" from the past and it's clear for kids to see.
I wonder why Saban only made 40 episodes and why it was pulled from US TV ......

Jason38UK is offline   Reply With Quote