View Single Post
Old 03/28/02, 03:48 AM   #15
Dragonzord2
Putty Patroller

There would ABSOLUTLY have to be a MMPR Reunion Movie. The MMPR would come back to fight Zedd and Rita clones, and pilot the Ninja Zords. (Which are Still Dormant) They would have clone powers. The Green Ranger Clone that is in the 17th century could give Tommy his Green Coin, and Tommy could adjust the Dragonzord (Which, also, is still dormant) to form (Mega-Dragonzord Style) onto the Ninja MegaZord.

To me, MMPR will always be the best. I mean; there was a great thing about the show. I watched the rest, but none can compare. MMPR was a REAL Action show. The DinoZords were the best, and Tommy was best as Green Ranger. As soon as I saw the Dragonzord, I knew he was a Badass! All the other PR shows seem like soap operas to me. I always will have a crush on Kim. The songs kicked A--!!! I'm listenin' to the Album right now.... "We Need A Hero", to be precise. Gotta love "I Will Win!" (ties for first with "Go, Green Ranger, Go", Combat", "We Need A Hero", "Go, Go, Power Rangers (Long Version)", "Fight", "5-4-1", and "Zords".) God I love this soundtrack!!!!! Whooooooooooooooo!
I LOVE MMPR!!!!!!!
GO GO POWER RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um....Sorry. I've had a lot of hidden feelings for this show, since I can't discuss it w/ anyone anymore.

GO GO POWER RANGERS!!!!!!!
Dragonzord2 is offline   Reply With Quote