View Single Post
Old 12/24/14, 12:19 PM   #10
Fong03
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 12

All of StarHealerTornado's points were valid criticisms.

I found the necklace idea very silly, particularly because there had been no previous indication that it was the source of her power and ultimately her life force. I also don't know why that moment was taken from Sailor Venus. It's been a long time since we've seen someone other than Sailor Moon dispatch the baddie/evil. It would have been a nice moment for Venus and she is the one who conjured the bloody sword.

The Shitennou resolution was very unsatisfying. I was fine with the idea of keeping them alive and exploring the romance with the Senshi if it ultimately built to something. It never really did. It was obvious they had to die, but the way it played out was very rushed and not well thought out in my opinion.

I rarely notice the "wonky" animation, so I can't comment on that. (I did notice inconsistencies in Venus' uniform, but that's it.) I also was not bothered with no resolution for Motoki. This is not the episode to do that. It would have ruined the pacing. I think it can be addressed later.
Fong03 is offline   Reply With Quote