Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09/05/12, 01:09 AM   #1
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Power Blasters/Cannons, Blades/Swords, Blasters, Power Weapons

Hey.

I was just going through "Secrets and Lies" for my website work and I thought I'd create this topic just to see what people's thoughts were on it.

Now as you know, most teams have their powerful Blasters whether they're Blasters or Cannons however something that I have noticed is that not all of them get new footage. Here's a recap so far up to and including Wild Force.

MMPR = Power Blaster is always Sentai footage.
Power Cannon is always new but that's for obvious reasons.
The Alien Rangers didn't have 1.

Zeo = Zeo Blaster and Zeo Cannon. Neither 1 ever had original footage.
Turbo = Turbo RAM had new footage in both of its modes.
Turbine Laser had new footage in at least its Laser Mode.

Space = Spiral Saber Booster Mode and Quadroblaster both had new footage.

Galaxy = You could briefly see them using the Transdagger Star Formation in a later ep but because it's so faraway it's tough to get a decent screencap of it.
The Quasar Launchers had new footage but only the powered-up ones, not the original ones.

Lightspeed = The Rescuebird/Unilaser had new footage.

Time Force = Vortex Blaster never had original footage.

Wild Force = Jungle Sword did have original footage.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/26/12, 11:47 PM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Power Blasters/Cannons, Blades/Swords, Blasters, Power Weapons

Originally this thread was only going to be related towards info about whether the Power Blaster or Power Cannon-like weapons were in original footage or not but instead I decided to post such info on the actual weapons as well.

Power Axe = New
Power Bow = New
Power Lance = New
Power Daggers = New
Power Sword = New
Dragon Dagger = New
Saba = New

The Alien Rangers were never shown using their weapons in new footage except for Aurico using his Sword in "Forever Red."

Zeo only used the Pistols and the Power Staff in original footage.

Turbo used a lot of their weapons in original footage, I just can't recall with the Auto Blasters or the Turbo Blades. The Blasters do have original footage. Senturion's Synergizer has original footage. Blade does have a short amount of original footage. But otherwise that's it. The individual weapons get original footage.

For Space - pretty much everything had original footage except for the other 4's own Booster Modes.

Same goes for Galaxy, everything got it except for the original Quasar Launchers.

Lightspeed also had original footage for everything but the individual pieces to the Rescuebird were never used in original footage.

Time Force also had original footage for all of their weapons, same with Wild Force.

After that, I cannot tell you.
Of course this excludes the things of which I've already mentioned in the above post in regards to whether they had originial footage or not such as the Power Blaster, Zeo Cannon, Turbo RAM, Turbine Laser, etc.
Old 12/20/17, 03:24 PM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Power Blasters/Cannons, Blades/Swords, Blasters, Power Weapons

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
Turbo used a lot of their weapons in original footage, I just can't recall with the Auto Blasters or the Turbo Blades. The Blasters do have original footage. Senturion's Synergizer has original footage. Blade does have a short amount of original footage. But otherwise that's it. The individual weapons get original footage.

For Space - pretty much everything had original footage except for the other 4's own Booster Modes.
as for Turbo the Blasters and Blades did have original footage but if I recall correctly only Red's Blade had original footage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
Same goes for Galaxy, everything got it except for the original Quasar Launchers.

Lightspeed also had original footage for everything but the individual pieces to the Rescuebird were never used in original footage.

Time Force also had original footage for all of their weapons, same with Wild Force.

After that, I cannot tell you.
Of course this excludes the things of which I've already mentioned in the above post in regards to whether they had originial footage or not such as the Power Blaster, Zeo Cannon, Turbo RAM, Turbine Laser, etc.
One piece of the Rescuebird components had original footage.

I think most of the Ninja Storm and Dino Thunder weapons got original footage the only ones that didn't were the other codes for their combo weapons (Storm Striker and Z-Rex Blaster) and as for SPD and Mystic Force all of their weapons got original footage.
Post New ThreadReply