Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Digimon Central

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/20/06, 05:12 PM   #1
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo
Default Digimon Savers: Episode 32 Chat

Loving every minute of Savers. I go without disappointment yet again this week.

Woo-hoo! I love whenever Yoshino gets some focus. She's easily the most overlooked character in Savers, so I'm glad we get to see her shine yet again. Hopefully it won't take so long to give her another plot in the future.

Rosemon got to kick a lot of butt, it was great to see. What I could have done without, however, was yet more fanservice with that new attack of hers. Why must all female anime characters be reduced to sexual objects? Doesn't speak well for our view of women AT ALL.

BioSpinomon is so much cooler than BioStegomon ever was. All his attacks were great to watch as well. I almost applauded when that blue flame hit Rosemon dead center.

So, Ivan's a daddy. Gives us more insight into him than his constituents by a long shot. And his death scene was a heck of a lot more dramatic than Nanami's.

Touma played up the whole confusion angle perfectly. I could barely read his face the entire episode. It's all leading up to the big battle very well.

Kouki kicks ass. If I didn't make it clear enough before, I love this guy. First he decks Falcomon, then he has Masaru talk to the hand in a big way, and he kicks Yatagaramon to the curb, all without lifting a Digivice. It was especially funny since I'm not big on Falcomon. Seeing Masaru take this dude on next week will fill me with immeasurable amounts of joy.

Kurata's the perfect ass. I think this guy's beat out Myotismon in my mind as greatest Digimon villain.

Now what happens? ElDoradimon's fallen into the real world! How will he survive? Will he be an even easier target for Kurata's army of Gizmon? Will anyone else get involved in this war? I've never been so excited to see the next episode of a Digimon season before. This is wonderful!
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply