Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/20/17, 09:08 AM   #111
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Default Re: New Sentai Board Rules

I will gladly help you guys carry your bags elsewhere.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/20/17, 10:25 AM   #112
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: You can't get rid of me that easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentai Mighty View Post
We were banned because you refuse to admit Super Sentai is better than American Sentai. Its okay to flame American Sentai fans and false Sentai Snobs. How would would anyone learn otherwise?

Sentai Is Forever and his false Sentai Snobs will be banned once Sentai Envy is given control of this board. At that point True Sentai Snobs will be allowed to flame AS fans. AS fans will be immediately temp banned for flaming Snobs.
Sentai is not better than Power Rangers. Some Sentai is better than some Power Rangers seasons I'll give you that but as a whole? Absolutely not.

Also NO it's never okay to flame or insult anyone I don't care if you like or hate Sentai or Power Rangers that still never gives anyone the right to bully someone else for how they feel or what they like.

Also Envy will never have any control of this board.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/20/17, 11:15 AM   #113
Sentai Is Forever
Sentai Snob

Default The end of this forum

Well I have spoken to Sentai Envy and have given leadership back to the Sentai Snobs. He has agreed to have the group leave here and form their own board. I will be sticking around here as a regular member. Envy has forgiven all members for following me. Mighty will follow his orders on the matter.
Sentai Is Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/20/17, 11:16 AM   #114
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: The end of this forum

I think thats for the best. I'll disband the group and will close this subforum. The posts will be combine and moved to off topic and eventually closed.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/03/17, 03:18 PM   #115
Changeman Returns
Ranger In Training

Default Re: Is SPD in the same continuity as the main PRU?

I think its its own continuity now. I hope all Power Rangers' seasons end up being their own continuity
Changeman Returns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/03/17, 03:23 PM   #116
Sentai Mighty
Sentai Snob.

Default Re: Sentai Snobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentai Fanatic View Post
I think its its own continuity now. I hope all Power Rangers' seasons end up being their own continuity
Excuse me ? Don't you mean American Sentai?
Sentai Mighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/03/17, 03:28 PM   #117
Changeman Returns
Ranger In Training

Give it a rest, I still like Sentai better than PR , but Sentai Snobs are done. And I don't see Envy starting the board we were supposed to get. The American Series is Power Rangers whether we like it or not. The name never bothered me as much as some of you guys anyway.
Changeman Returns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/03/17, 03:55 PM   #118
Ranger Sentai
Putty Patroller

Default Re: The End of the Sentai Snobs, to to final page

Wow I missed a lot of drama in my absense. But ironically I was going to quit the Snobs anyway. Since I have more nostalgia for PR lately. I don't like some of the recent seasons and still love Sentai...But I can't deny the seasons I loved. Looks like my feelings were correct as the Sentai Snob drama went way too far.

Last edited by Ranger Sentai; 12/03/17 at 05:50 PM.
Ranger Sentai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/03/17, 04:31 PM   #119
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Changeman Returns View Post
Give it a rest, I still like Sentai better than PR , but Sentai Snobs are done. And I don't see Envy stsrting the board we were supposed to get. The American Serkes is Power Ranges whether we like it or not. The name never bothered me as much as some lf you guys anywau.
yea they do need to give it a rest if people like Power Rangers that's fine if people like Sentai that's fine if they like both or whatever then that's fine too but they do need to stop attacking the name that someone came up with to make up the Power Rangers it's a good name for a hero team anyway probably the best fit for an American show.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/03/17, 06:03 PM   #120
Ranger Sentai
Putty Patroller

I agree, I am going back to using the Power Rangers name too. I just got too wrapped up in the recent mediocre seasons. I forgot how much I loved a lot of the prior seasons. Even though I have really gotten into Sentai, I can't say I am not a PR fan. Its best to leave the Sentai Snob stuff in the past anyway. We went a little too far.
Ranger Sentai is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply