Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/22/15, 01:49 AM   #1
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Zords and their Creators

Now as we know the Dinozords were created by Ninjor so we can assume Ninjor created the Dragonzord and Titanus due to their computability with one another.

Zordon made it sound like he and Alpha 5 created the Thunderzords.
The Tigerzord - it was never said where it came from since Zordon and Alpha never said they created it.
Tor = never said Zordon and Alpha created it.
Ninjazords were created by Ninjor.
Battle Borgs were created by Ninjor.
Shogunzords - their creator is a mystery.
Zordon, Alpha and Billy created the Zeozords.
Zordon and Billy created the Red Battlezord.
The creator for Pyramidas is unknown.
The creator for the Super Zeozords is unknown.
The Turbozords were created by Zordon, Adam, Kat, Tanya and Tommy.
The creator for Robo Racer is unknown.
The creator for the Rescuezords is unknown.
The creator for Artillatron is unknown.
The creator for the Astro Megaship is unknown.
The creator for the Delta Megaship is unknown.
The creator for the Mega Vehicles is unknown but presumably Zordon made them since they needed his Key Cards in order to access them.
The Mega Winger was created by the KO-35 rebels.

Presumably the GalactaBeasts and Torozord are sentient creatures that were just born.

The 3 Lost GalactaBeasts were obviously at one time GalactaBeasts before they were defeated and so Deviot had created new bodies for them.

Rail Rescues, Supertrain, Max Solarzord, Omegazords and Lifeforce were all made by Miss Fairweather.

Time Flyers, Shadow Winger, Trans-Warp and Q-Rex = unknown precisely who created them other than it was someone in Time Force.

Wildzords were sentient creatures.

Ninja Storm's Ninjazords =
Ninja Storm's Thunderzords = unknown who created them.
Star Chopper = unknown
Mammoth = unknown

Dino Thunder's Dinozords = we know Mercer and Tommy created at least some of them if not all of them. We know they created the Pterazord, Tricerazord and the Tyrannozord at the very least.

SPD Base = unknown who made it.
Delta Runners = Kat Manx
Omegamax Cycle = unknown
Swat Flyers = Kat Manx

The zords in Mystic Force were the Rangers themselves except for the Solar Streak Megazord and who created that is unknown.

Andrew Hartford created all of the vehicles in Overdrive.
The zords in Jungle Fury were all spirits except for the Rhino Steelzord and who created that is unknown.
Dr. K. created all of the zords in RPM.
Unknown who created the zords in Samurai.
Unknown who created some of the zords in Megaforce since Gosei never said he created all of them.
Unknown who created the zords in Dino Charge since Kendall never said she created the zords.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/02/15, 12:08 PM   #2
Captain Codfish
Power Ranger

Default Re: Zords and their Creators

I think Zordon found the Dino Zords. Maybe Ninjor made and hid them. Just like the Dino Coins.
Captain Codfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/02/15, 10:28 PM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Codfish View Post
I think Zordon found the Dino Zords. Maybe Ninjor made and hid them. Just like the Dino Coins.
well we know Ninjor forged the Dino Coins so you would think he would have made their zords as well.
Old 03/03/15, 11:49 AM   #4
Kelly Power
Comic Relief

I think the zords were made by the ancient warriors that assisted Zordon on old Earth. They probably used dinosuar remains and spirits to create zords based off of the Power Coins. The Ancient Warriors probably used the Power Coins.
Kelly Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/03/15, 11:53 AM   #5
Khan's Wrath
Ranger In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
well we know Ninjor forged the Dino Coins so you would think he would have made their zords as well.
I always hated it when Ninjor was made the one that created the first Power Coins. I think Zordon should have been the creator. Ninjor could have been just the key to a new set of Power Coins based on Ninja.
Khan's Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/03/15, 11:56 AM   #6
Sensei Ranger
Putty Patroller

I don't think Zordon really created many powers. He collected them and allocated them for the forces of good.
Sensei Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/03/15, 12:06 PM   #7
MMPR Forever
Power Ranger

I wish they would have stuck with the Dino Powers in season three and just used Ninja Zords. Just like they did with the Thunderzords.
MMPR Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/03/15, 12:11 PM   #8
Khan's Wrath
Ranger In Training

The Astro Megaship was probably built by KO-35. There was probably more of them before the war with Dark Specter. We know the rebels built the Mega Winger.
Khan's Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/03/15, 04:14 PM   #9
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly Power View Post
I think the zords were made by the Ancient Warriors that assisted Zordon on an old Earth. They probably used dinosuar remains and spirits to create zords based off of the Power Coins. The Ancient Warriors probably used the Power Coins.
I personally don't agree with that. Zordon seemed to be a military General-like figure in his previous life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khan's Wrath View Post
I always hated it when Ninjor was made the one that created the first Power Coins. I think Zordon should have been the creator. Ninjor could have been just the key to a new set of Power Coins based on Ninja.
I didn't. I think it made perfect sense plus Zordon never said he was responsible for creating the powers anyway. I personally thought it was a perfect move with Ninjor being the one that created the original Power Coins and also creating the new Power Coins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei Ranger View Post
I don't think Zordon really created many powers. He collected them and allocated them for the forces of good.
I completely agree. He and Alpha 5 had a difficult time with creating the White Ranger powers as it was since remember they had to shut down the whole Command Center except for the emergency power in order to create him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMPR Forever View Post
I wish they would have stuck with the Dino Powers in season three and just used Ninja Zords. Just like they did with the Thunderzords.
technically they did stick to the Dino powers since they still had the powers they were just upgraded with a civilian Ninja Mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khan's Wrath View Post
The Astro Megaship was probably built by KO-35. There was probably more of them before the war with Dark Specter. We know the rebels built the Mega Winger.
hard to say in the case of the Astro Megaship but I find it highly unlikely that an alien Megaship would be built by aliens and then a space shuttle on Earth would somehow be capable of combining with it.
Old 03/03/15, 05:02 PM   #10
PRangerX
Administrator

Zordon had infulence with NASADA and KO35.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply