Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/19/17, 03:30 PM   #31
Gruook
Comic Relief

Default Re: Power Rangers Rebel Force (Need help)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
that wouldn't fit within the context of MMPR since Alpha had they had FOUND the Coins not that they were given them and that they had found the the Map along with the Coins.
What if Zordon's son had the coins after his a disguised Ninjor?

Quote:
yes that's a good idea and I don't know who created the dumpster but if you want to believe the Fan Club video then it was Zordon himself who had made the video but there is no evidence to support whether the video is even in continuity with the show or not.
I think Alpha was the one who video tape it cause he's a robot. Whiled Zordon with Gosei and Dimitira send the dumpster into the space.

Quote:
ah yes that's a good idea Goldar could be similar to his current look but with no armor instead his skin would look similar to his face however the accident and Zedd's dark magic resulted in his current appearance.
Thanks.

Quote:
I really don't care if any of my ideas are used or not you can use them if you want to.

yup exactly.
I'm trying to filled up the plot holes even the movie mess up it.
Gruook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/19/17, 04:07 PM   #32
Gruook
Comic Relief

What about this for a start?

You guys finished it off:

In the Universe. The was a spaceship called the Command Center. The captain of this space ship was a old sage named, Zordon. With him was his wife, Dimitira. During the years in space. Dimitira gave birth to a son. They named him. Dimdora. When he became teenage. He wants to save the universe from forces of evil. He wants someone to become his friend. That's when Command Ship were pulled into the obit of Edenoi. That's where he meet King Lexian. Who was meeting with disguised Ninjor. King Lexian didn't know that the old man was ninjor. Ninjor told King Lexian about the temple.
That's when unfinished Alpha 5,

During this time on earth. The Demons like Queen Bansheera & Diabolico were ruling the humans. Frickey ( Bulk type character) and Trickey (The Skull type character.) They gather the humans tries to overthrow the Demons with their stone tools.

Zedd, Goldar, Scorpina, Divatox, Elgar, Havoc, Rita Repulsa and Rito Revolto space-ship crashed on the moon of earth. they were the ones who sealed the Demons. Master Vile and Dark Specter. They both non-happy about this.
Old 04/19/17, 06:36 PM   #33
Eradicator
Comic Relief

The Sorcer of this Sands trapped the demons.
Eradicator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/19/17, 06:38 PM   #34
Bandai Guy
Comic Relief

Not bad, just needs some more details to fill in the blanks. Where the crashed villains supposed to be good guys at this point?.If not why did they trap that demons?
Bandai Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/19/17, 06:40 PM   #35
PRangerX
Administrator

Moved thread to fandom section.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/19/17, 06:44 PM   #36
Gruook
Comic Relief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandai Guy View Post
Not bad, just needs some more details to fill in the blanks. Where the crashed villains supposed to be good guys at this point?.If not why did they trap that demons?

Those villains were good but the demons were always bad. I'm thinking of having far future. Power Rangers
Old 04/19/17, 06:51 PM   #37
PRangerX
Administrator

Just for clarification, the movie is supposed to be its own thing. Its not in continuity with the series, its a reboot.

I don't think your story needs Zordon to have a son. The story is interesting enough on its own.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/19/17, 06:54 PM   #38
Bandai Guy
Comic Relief

Are Zedd and the pre villains Rangers or just heroes? Maybe Rita and Rito could secretly be working for Vile?
Bandai Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/19/17, 06:55 PM   #39
Overdrive Omega
Comic Relief

Maybe Zordon's son could end up becoming Sentinal Knight?
Overdrive Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/19/17, 08:33 PM   #40
Gruook
Comic Relief

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
Just for clarification, the movie is supposed to be its own thing. Its not in continuity with the series, its a reboot.

I don't think your story needs Zordon to have a son. The story is interesting enough on its own.
I know I just like to add least a new character but I got a plan for his son anyway. To me it is a reboot. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandai Guy View Post
Are Zedd and the pre villains Rangers or just heroes? Maybe Rita and Rito could secretly be working for Vile?
They are just heroes but humans think they were gods or something that's why Lord Zedd came from. Master Vile and Dark Specter notice the sightly chane in both Divatox, Rita, Rito and the other villains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overdrive Omega View Post
Maybe Zordon's son could end up becoming Sentinal Knight?
what if Sorcer of sands

No but you gave me an idea. I think He'll be saved by Dimensional Force Rangers. These rangers are from different dimensions. The parents were one of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers at one time.

I just need a name for these kids name: I would like to have them be three girls this time around and two boys. LOL

TomKim: Girl (Yellow Ranger)
TomKat: Girl ( Gray Ranger )
TomHarley Boy (Black Ranger)
JasKim: Boy (Blue Ranger)
BillyTrini Boy (Red Ranger)
ZackTrini: Girl (Pink Ranger)

They were the ones who saves Zordon's son but like Zordon himself with the Rangers gone with him as well. His son give his life to give the rangers the power to go into the past. They went back in time kinda like Time Force cause it's past the Time Force Era lol. That's how The shockwave of the timeline turned the Goldar from the Monkey into the Goldar we see in the new movie and made Rita younger but eviler than her Mighty Morphin. That's why the power coins. Zordon's son's spirit become Sentinal Knight in the past.

Last edited by Gruook; 04/20/17 at 02:07 PM.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
dimitria, divatox, power rangers, rita repulsa, zordon