Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07/10/10, 08:25 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Digimon Central

Is anyone interested in being the webmaster of Digimon Central. I don't really have time for it when it comes to my other sites. I'm busy with PRO, VRO, and KRO. I'd love to bring someone in who could work on it for me.

http://digimoncentral.com
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/12/10, 12:42 PM   #2
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo

I never stopped caring about Digimon Central, I just got locked out of the day-to-day when you shut down the forum.

Now that Xros Wars is on, it's a perfect time to get the ball rolling again.
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/12/10, 07:06 PM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimoPiccolo View Post
I never stopped caring about Digimon Central, I just got locked out of the day-to-day when you shut down the forum.

Now that Xros Wars is on, it's a perfect time to get the ball rolling again.
Yeah. I'm actually reopening Rider Power. Which contains some stuff from the old Digimon Central Forum. We could do a site on Digimon Central and link to Rider Power.

I sent you a pm about this and its relation to Kamen Rider Central at RB. Suffice it to say I am not going to abandon KRC. At least not the database.

I believe you we're staff at Rider Power. For some reason the password recovery system is running slow. Could you log in and change my password for me? Just pm me the new password so I can log in and create my own.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/12/14, 09:41 PM   #4
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Digimon Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
Is anyone interested in being the webmaster of Digimon Central. I don't really have time for it when it comes to my other sites. I'm busy with PRO, VRO, and KRO. I'd love to bring someone in who could work on it for me.

http://digimoncentral.com
I am interested in it since I do have some ideas for the Digimon Central site. Right now I'm working on the Power Rangers stuff though.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply