Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07/20/15, 11:25 PM   #11
PowerKamenSentai
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosei Gold View Post
Wouldn't Boom be a good choice since he always wanted to be a Ranger?
This is what I think.

Very First Post BTW!
PowerKamenSentai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/20/15, 11:52 PM   #12
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Next SPD Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Black View Post
I would like to think Sophie was added as Green Ranger.
I think that's a good option but wouldn't it make more sense for Z to be promoted to Blue, Syd to be promoted to Green and for the newer cadets to be Yellow and Pink?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosei Gold View Post
Wouldn't Boom be a good choice since he always wanted to be a Ranger?
No since he wasn't qualified to be a Ranger since he flunked out of the academy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Codfish View Post
It would take too much away from what made Boom special. He was a guy that couldn't be a Ranger but still made a big difference.
Exactly not to mention you have to qualify to be a S.P.D. Ranger and if you flunked out of the academy then you're definitely not suited for Ranger battles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Gia To Remember View Post
Jack didn't mean to abandon his team. He left his communicator at the beach. He also left the team on good terms and would have remained leader if he stayed.
Doesn't matter if he meant to or not and based on his attitude towards it I do believe he intentionally left it on purpose since he left it on the beach while he and Ally were walking on the beach nearby. As a Ranger his Morpher SHOULD ALWAYS BE ON HIM no matter what. It was not just his communicator it was his MORPHER.
Jack was being disrespectful not only because he was already supposed to be at the battle and because he was also being disrespectful because of how he answered the call. He was part of an organization with specific rules, orders and guidelines to follow and you don't respond with "Yeah?" when answering an emergency signal that is coming from your boss or in this case his Commander where it's a life-or-death situation.
Also he was rude towards Cruger when Cruger was reprimanding him when Cruger has every right to reprimand him for his attitude. You're not going to get anything positive from your Boss or even from your Parents if you have a negative attitude. It is a Ranger's duty to be there when a villain attacks no matter if you want to have a normal life or not if you wanted to have a normal live then you should've never became a Ranger in the first place... when your Boss or another Ranger calls you for assistance you go there and you don't ignore it which is exactly what he did... he neglected his responsibility.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/21/15, 05:45 PM   #13
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Next SPD Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerKamenSentai View Post
This is what I think.

Very First Post BTW!
Welcome aboard !
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply