Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07/20/15, 09:32 AM   #1
Ashiusx
Putty Patroller

Default Am I the only PR fan who doesn't ''hate'' any season?

After giving some thought, I am starting to think I don't really hate any PR season. Of course there are seasons I really enjoyed alot more than others.

Even watching Samurai which was suppose to be the worst season (which still might be true )of PR according to many people. I enjoyed many aspects of it. Of course, I think I would ranked in the lowest tier of PR. But I don't hate it.

Granted I haven't watched Megaforce yet, I really doubt its bad as people say it is.
Ashiusx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/20/15, 09:33 AM   #2
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo
Default Re: Am I the only PR fan who doesn't ''hate'' any season?

I don't hate any season. Power Rangers is at its heart always going to be people in stupid costumes hitting rubber monsters and piloting giant robots, and I'm already 31 years old, so I'll probably always love that.

But there are much easier watches than others. Some seasons where you applaud everything that happens, and some seasons where you find yourself far more frustrated or bored with what's occurring than you should be. The latter is how most fans would define "hate", since they have to watch those seasons to tell you why they don't enjoy them.
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/20/15, 09:35 AM   #3
PRdude
Ranger In Training

I don't hate any of the seasons. If I did, I don't think I'd have bothered to buy the legacy set. I think you might be speaking too soon though, if you haven't seen Megaforce yet.
Storm Eagle is offline Report Post
PRdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/20/15, 09:36 AM   #4
Ashiusx
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimoPiccolo View Post
I don't hate any season. Power Rangers is at its heart always going to be people in stupid costumes hitting rubber monsters and piloting giant robots, and I'm already 31 years old, so I'll probably always love that.

But there are much easier watches than others. Some seasons where you applaud everything that happens, and some seasons where you find yourself far more frustrated or bored with what's occurring than you should be. The latter is how most fans would define "hate", since they have to watch those seasons to tell you why they don't enjoy them.
The thing is if you probably showed the ''best'' of PR and the ''worst'' of the PR to the uninitiated. I wouldn't be surprised if many of them couldn't see the difference in quality between the two.
Ashiusx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/20/15, 09:37 AM   #5
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo

It's not their job to. You have to be a fanatic to notice any difference in the quality of something.

If you're a regular person, the term "light blue" only has one meaning. To a fashion designer or a graphic artist, it has at least five.
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/20/15, 09:39 AM   #6
Peter
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashiusx View Post
Granted I haven't watched Megaforce yet, I really doubt its bad as people say it is.
Good luck with that one.

No, I used to think I was like that, that I could find the good in any season and not truly hate any in particular (even Dino Thunder at its worst ... which was the overwhelming majority of it).

But then Megaforce came along.

And I really, really hated that season.
Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/20/15, 11:51 AM   #7
Rangermanuel
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashiusx View Post
After giving some thought, I am starting to think I don't really hate any PR season. Of course there are seasons I really enjoyed alot more than others.

Even watching Samurai which was suppose to be the worst season (which still might be true )of PR according to many people. I enjoyed many aspects of it. Of course, I think I would ranked in the lowest tier of PR. But I don't hate it.

You are not alone there may not be a perfect season but I don't hate any season.
Rangermanuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/26/15, 11:56 AM   #8
Dino Charger
Ranger In Training

I love every season..Sometimes PR fans just overreact and forget they are watching a kids show. Power Rangers has.always been awesome to me.
Dino Charger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/26/15, 03:36 PM   #9
Rangermanuel
Power Ranger

And Power Rangers always will be even if not every season or storyline is great.
Rangermanuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/27/15, 03:24 PM   #10
Green With Envy
Power Ranger

I don't know if hate is the right word. But saying that everything is great isn't exactly productive either. I think some seasons are better than others.... While others have real flaws that diffinitky should be up for discussion .
Green With Envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply