Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Digimon Central
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/07/07, 04:37 PM   #1
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo
Default Digimon Savers: Episode 42 Chat

Well, will wonders never cease? MirageGaogamon gets a Burst Mode too!

The episode starts out fantastically. MirageGaogamon, Ravemon and Rosemon knocking the crap out of an army of Knightmon. I always liked Knightmon, a staunch and powerful-looking Ultimate Digimon. Shame Yoshino and Ikuto didn't play a larger role, but I know they get their time in the next episode.

The reason why I wanted more of them was because the Touma isolation kinda bored me. I'm sure that if I spoke Japanese, I'd have understood all the character development this installment provided, but I still didn't feel anything that I should have. When Masaru flashed back on the time with his father, I was intrigued to know more of his past. With Touma, it was like I already knew most of it.

Yushima fighting again was a treat, even with his old grunty "Full Charge!" shout. I love Shawujingmon, and the way he wields that staff of his is masterful! He whooped those Knightmon like he was a Mega.

I am glad the defenses of Touma's father finally fell, so that their family can start to heal from all the madness. All that's left now is to heal poor little Relena's body.

Touma found his moment of clarity, and MirageGaogamon found his Burst Mode! I love the wild mane, but his weapon looks very unwieldly. It was as though he got lucky whenever it connected with RhodoKnightmon's attacks. Why is it that the canine Digimon ALWAYS fights RhodoKnightmon? Oh, well, glad it was over fast, RhodoKnightmon's one of the boring Royal Knights. And yay for Believer playing on the show once again!

Next, Yoshino and Ikuto face off with the newest Royal Knight, Duftmon! And can it be true, not only do both their Digimon reach Burst Mode in the series, they'll receive it in the same episode! I love Savers!
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply