Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Online Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05/14/02, 03:04 PM   #1
ForeverBlue
Power Ranger

Default Grade each PR Series

How would you grade each PR Series?

Here's mine:

MMPRS1: C, This season was ok. Didn't like the dino zords very much. Episodes were good.

MMPRS2: B, This was good. I liked the thunderzords thogh. I missed a bunch of episodes. (Back in 1994 stupid YTV station stopped showing MMPR sometime after Jason, Trini, and Zack passed their powers to Rocky, Aisha and Adam) I didn't have the fox station back then. We got fox in 1995 when MMPR was just starting its 3rd season. No computer back then either. When fox was showing the re runs of season 1 up to end of season 3, I was able to see what I missed in season 2.

MMPRS3: A, This was great. I liked the Ninja Zords alot. Episodes were great too. Didn't like the last few episodes of season 3 very much.

MMAR: C, I didn't like it much at all.

PR Zeo: B, This was a good series. Didn't like the Machine Empire much. I liked the zords and so on. The episodes were good.

PR Turbo: D, this series was ok. I didn't like the first part of Turbo. The 2nd part of Turbo was a bit better. I didn't like Justin though. Episodes were ok.

PR In Space: A+, The best series ever. I liked everything especially Ashley of course. All the episodes were great. Too bad that Zordon died to spread his energy to destroy all evil.

PR Lost Galaxy: C, This series was good. Didn't like it much. Episodes were good. I didn't like any of the characters very much except for Maya.

PR Lightspeed Rescue: C, This series was ok. Episodes were ok except there was a few episodes that was crappy. I liked Dana of course.

PR Time Force: B-, This series was good but not the best. There wasn't enough time line. I liked the zords alot. The characters were ok. Circuit was kinda cool.

PR Wild Force: Kinda too early to rate this but it getting pretty good though. I liked Taylor.
ForeverBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply