Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Central

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/09/01, 07:23 AM   #1
MingyMingyJongo90
Shadow Ranger

Default If you're having a bad thing read this to cheer up

This editorial is by me:

I'm beginning to notice I like cheese. Oh yes, and I have also begun to notice teh failure of board topics.

Let's face it, OT's are appearing like madness. To So-and-so's are as common as jelly on a stick (oh wait taht isn't common at all, make it raining water). The "Be nice to so-and-so", "peace on earth" topics are getting out of hand. Anybody remember page 20 of the board? Look at it! It has intellegent convorsation's about Power Rnagers. Now we have hillbilly's claiming they know how to Stop'N'Swap (wait wrong board), erm they know what next series is and wanting some idiot out there to read topics about pie! C'mon now. They're are so many PR topics to be made. We could work together to form a Power Rangers Superboard but no, we have a Pie board. But then again Ray allows OT's so as long a they are said OT it really doesn't matter.

So what does matter in the quality of this board? Well the numbers 3, 3, 3, and 3 matter. You can only last 3 minutes without air, 3 hours without shelter (under extreme conditions), 3 days without water, and 3 weeks without food. This further promotes the advertisement's of Flubbo Air, Flubbo House's, Flubbo Water, and cheese. Only one of these is not made by Flubbo Inc. Can you guess it, yes, it is Flubbo Water.

Oh dear, egtting off topic again. So how DID Nadira come to form. Is she really like a mutant or what? maybe Ransik just inject some syrum into her. That good ol' villian. What is with him? Oh wait the topic is about the baords....

La La la la La.

We need more good signatures here. Yes, more like PRDude's. We should all have PRDude's signuture. It's a good signature. In-fact we should all be like PRDude. We should all dress like him and talk like him and use his signature!!!. hey taht reminds about that comercial in like 1994. You know it takes place in Ernie's bar. the kid comes in and wishes everyone were like him and they are and he realizes bad things and then a power ranger says the power of diversety or something. Very cool comercial.

Speaking of power rangers it is a cool show. Do you guys like Powr Rnagers? It is a very good show. It's on 8:30 and 11:00 am on Saturdays. There should be a show about Power Rangers. Or even EZBoard's. Yes.

And what is with that word, yes? C'mon isn't it ugly? Yes it it. Ewe. From now on replace the word yes with either yesh or monkey. Either oen is good. C'mon let's practice. Monkey, we are practicing. Yesh we are practicing. Okay, butterflies await!

An editorial? by MingyMingyJongo.

One day I will live again. I shall bring Grunty to her throne. I will crush Mumbo, Banjo and Kazooie. Wait, what's that? Oops, did I say that too loud?
Edited by: MingyMingyJongo at: 6/4/01 4:30:37 pm
Old 11/17/14, 10:17 PM   #2
ZordonTheMighty
Putty Patroller

Default Re: If you're having abad thing read thsi to cheer up

L o l
ZordonTheMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/17/14, 10:17 PM   #3
Ninjareddo2001
Putty Patroller

noone wants to be a loser.
Ninjareddo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/17/14, 10:18 PM   #4
Frax2001AD90
Shadow Ranger

yea well u r!!!!!!!!!! have a nice day now
Old 11/17/14, 10:19 PM   #5
Ninjareddo2001
Putty Patroller

Bitch, f- you, drax, frax.

Loloolololololololololllllllllllllllll
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Old 11/17/14, 10:19 PM   #6
Frax2001AD90
Shadow Ranger

U know ninjareddo2001 where i live there is a GREAT mental instittuion that could help u out
Old 11/17/14, 10:19 PM   #7
Ninjareddo2001
Putty Patroller

It's probably where your parents had you.
Old 11/17/14, 10:20 PM   #8
PRdude
Ranger In Training

Be like me, act like me, and dress like me? Yeah right. Who wants to be a pompous arrogant individual like how I came across last week, even though it wasn't my intention. Anyway I would have understood what the fuss was all about, and what I was really doing wrong if people had addressed the problem in a more mature and more polite manner.

And yeah, if everybody were exact carbon copies of each other, this whole planet would rather suck.
PRdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/17/14, 10:20 PM   #9
Frax2001AD90
Shadow Ranger

Like i said DONT GET MY FAMLIY INVOLVED IN THIS you $%$%$%$%
Old 11/17/14, 10:21 PM   #10
Ninjareddo2001
Putty Patroller

Pr dude who r u talking about arrogant individual?
Post New ThreadReply