Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03/31/06, 03:04 AM   #11
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by AuroraManson@Mar 31 2006, 02:18 AM

I like mystic force.

If you think the power rangers should of ended already why the hell are you at a power rangers board?

Ignore its exsistance. I didn't know it was still running until my husband pointed it out to me. I stoped watching at mighty morphin.
There are some fans that miss the old days before cast and theme changes were done every year. They like to think of Power Rangers as one big continunity with references to the past thrown in on occasion. They don't want every season to basically be standalone like the Sentai has done.

Personally, I think it was inevitable. As switching to the Sentai Method was probably cheaper and more practical. Plus it solved the problem of replacing actors. Since PR isn't a show where anyone would want to preform on for too long. Boom, you get rid of the cast after the season is over and start over with a new team. This works fine since PR 's target audience stays with it for two years before they "grow out of it".

There have been plenty of seasons beyond Galaxy that have been worthwhiled. LR-SPD have each had their moments. My personal favorite was Time Force. I think PR can continue to go on strong for years to come as long as it is profitable and in the hands of people who understand it.

I do wish they would be more orginal and not copy the sentai plots so closely. Thats one thing Doug Sloan and Ann Austen ( Execultive Producers of those two seasons who one worked on MMPR-Turbo) tried to get away from in NS and DT.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote