Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/29/14, 05:48 PM   #1
jabber1990
Putty Patroller

Default a few plot-holes (spoilers)

I am kind of going off of memory here and a few youtube videos I saw, so I haven't actually sat down and watched this in 15/16 years

I assume Terra Venture had to ration food and supplies out, probably using the original number of how many tickets were bought, but now there are 3 stowaways now, (4 if you include that kid who was there) (Leo, Damon, and Maya) to confuse the Maya thing she has no ID, and nobody knows who she is. I assume Leo got Mikes rations (he's dead or AWOL) Damon got Skulls rations, but what about Maya?

to add to the Mike situation, he died during training on the moon and was gone for a while, but now he's back doing the same job? how does that work without UCMJ?

Kendrix and Kai (and later Mike) would disapear to go on Missions, on top of that they were left on the moon, though I think that could be a "no we came back, somebody forgot to count us"

when Kendrix died how do you explain that? she already kept disappearing to do her hobby, then she died with only 11 witnesses (6 are complete strangers) and no body is recovered? how do you explain that? then she comes back to life at the end? The Military was probably hired out as a private security force who would see Kendrix

now my theroy behind that is after all the conflict is resolved that the Power Rangers were hired on with the Military much like the silver guardians were
jabber1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/29/14, 08:29 PM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: a few plot-holes (spoilers)

Good question. It seemed odd when Mike got his job back. Stanton wanted answer but the Chancellor seemed to feel like she knew Mike had a good reason. It is very strange that the Galaxy Rangers got away with so much with no explanation. Perhaps their were people in GSA with Zordon or Hexagon connections. And they figured out who the Rangers were even though the Rangers themselves never told them.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/29/14, 08:44 PM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabber1990 View Post
I assume Terra Venture had to ration food and supplies out, probably using the original number of how many tickets were bought, but now there are 3 stowaways now, (4 if you include that kid who was there) (Leo, Damon, and Maya) to confuse the Maya thing she has no ID, and nobody knows who she is. I assume Leo got Mikes rations (he's dead or AWOL) Damon got Skulls rations, but what about Maya?
No I don't believe they even had rations since they seemed to have a lot of supplies in their bar area even more than they should have needed plus they also had shops there as well.

you're right with the stowaways but Matt was actually taken back home once he wanted to go back home.

Quote:
to add to the Mike situation, he died during training on the moon and was gone for a while, but now he's back doing the same job? how does that work without UCMJ?

Kendrix and Kai (and later Mike) would disapear to go on Missions, on top of that they were left on the moon, though I think that could be a "no we came back, somebody forgot to count us"
I don't consider Mike's thing to be an actual death. The GSA is not the military so they don't have to follow the same standards.
Yes Kendrix, Kai and Mike would disappear due to their Power Rangers missions but because of their GSA status they were able to get someone else to cover them, they were apparently regarded as some of the best in GSA apparently.

Quote:
when Kendrix died how do you explain that? she already kept disappearing to do her hobby, then she died with only 11 witnesses (6 are complete strangers) and no body is recovered? how do you explain that? then she comes back to life at the end? The Military was probably hired out as a private security force who would see Kendrix

now my theroy behind that is after all the conflict is resolved that the Power Rangers were hired on with the Military much like the silver guardians were
you can't explain away the death of Kendrix. The GSA did not have a military force and they didn't even know the Rangers were there when they first appeared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
Good question. It seemed odd when Mike got his job back. Stanton wanted answere but the Chancellor seemee to feel like she knew Mike had a good reason. It is very strange that the Galaxy Rangers got away with so much with no edplanation. Perhaps their were people in GSA with Zordon or Hexagon connections. And they figured out who the Rangers were even though the Rangers themselves never told them.
I agree that it seemed odd when Mike returned and met with Stanton and the High Council and Stanton wanted answers but the Chancellor just decided that the answer wasn't important since the most important thing was that he was still alive.
I do agree that it's strange that they got away with so much with no explanation especially with Kendrix dying and Karone appearing on the colony all of a sudden.
That's a good thought that perhaps Zordon had placed people inside the GSA... hey for all we know the Chancellor could have been one of them.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/29/14, 08:57 PM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
No I don't believe they even had rations since they seemed to have a lot of supplies in their bar area even more than they should have needed plus they also had shops there as well.

you're right with the stowaways but Matt was actually taken back home once he wanted to go back home.

I don't consider Mike's thing to be an actual death. The GSA is not the military so they don't have to follow the same standards.
Yes Kendrix, Kai and Mike would disappear due to their Power Rangers missions but because of their GSA status they were able to get someone else to cover them, they were apparently regarded as some of the best in GSA apparently.

Yep thats what ai was thinking. She seemed to know more than she was letting on. She was the same way in the episode where Damon had to rescue her. Reminds me of the NASADa Commander that let the Turbo Rangers have the shuttle ince he
you can't explain away the death of Kendrix. The GSA did not have a military force and they didn't even know the Rangers were there when they first appeared.

I agree that it seemed odd when Mike returned and met with Stanton and the High Council and Stanton wanted answers but the Chancellor just decided that the answer wasn't important since the most important thing was that he was still alive.
I do agree that it's strange that they got away with so much with no explanation especially with Kendrix dying and Karone appearing on the colony all of a sudden.
That's a good thought that perhaps Zordon had placed people inside the GSA... hey for all we know the Chancellor could have been one of them.
Thats what I was thinking. She seemed to know more than she was letting on. She was the same way in the episode where Damon had to rescue her. Reminds me of the NASADA Commander letting the Turbo Rangers have a shuttle no questiones asked once Zordon was mentioned.
Old 10/29/14, 08:59 PM   #5
MattEmily
Administrator

I agree with you there but Norquist actually didn't react to Zordon's name being dropped he reacted to the name dropping of Eltar.
Old 10/29/14, 09:08 PM   #6
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
I agree with you there but Norquist actually didn't react to Zordon's name being dropped he reacted to the name dropping of Eltar.
Interesting. But I guess he still new more than he seemed.
Old 10/29/14, 09:21 PM   #7
MattEmily
Administrator

indeed that's what I would assume anyway.
Old 12/15/14, 12:57 PM   #8
MattEmily
Administrator

also it wasn't just Norquist that reacted to Eltar either but his 2 people that were with him also reacted to it as well.
Old 11/02/17, 11:16 AM   #9
MattEmily
Administrator

so I like to assume that Zordon probably planted people that he had built a relationship with I mean he had to have a life on Earth before he got trapped in the time warp.
Old 11/02/17, 11:36 AM   #10
Zordon's Legacy Exposed
Power Ranger

Zordon definitely had plants everywhere. Hexagon could have also become influenced by Galaxy. And may have even been related to Zordon 's original contacts.
Zordon's Legacy Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply