Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Online Present Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/28/06, 05:55 PM   #21
TheDarkOne
Ranger In Training

People can have delays on their CDs

Look at Evanescence they were supposed to have a new CD out last Christmas but they've had to put things on hold because their new guitarist suffered a stroke. I'm saddened at the way Emma treats her fans but I'll deal.
TheDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/01/06, 10:08 AM   #22
DarkMan
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkOne
People can have delays on their CDs

Look at Evanescence they were supposed to have a new CD out last Christmas but they've had to put things on hold because their new guitarist suffered a stroke. I'm saddened at the way Emma treats her fans but I'll deal.
and what excactly do you mean by that darky?
DarkMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/01/06, 07:25 PM   #23
Razi
Power Ranger

I think she means lack of communication with the fans, and putting us in hold for a while. Its okay though because she does have other priorities.

-Razi
Razi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/01/06, 10:08 PM   #24
TheDarkOne
Ranger In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razi
I think she means lack of communication with the fans, and putting us in hold for a while. Its okay though because she does have other priorities.

-Razi
Thats what I meant but if you want a decent fan base you have be decent to your fans. Megan Mccauley (She's on the Elektra soundtrack and Fantasic Four soundtrack) she is active in her boards and actually pays her fans attention just like Linkin Park did (I was in the Underground for 4-5 years and met them twice). Emma may be busy but she must remember her fans are the one buying records and seeing concerts
TheDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/02/06, 08:35 AM   #25
DarkMan
Power Ranger

thank you for clearing that up
Old 03/06/06, 12:58 PM   #26
DarkMan
Power Ranger

ok people listen up the emma fake thing has been tooken off i checked it myself on rangerboard and yet emma posted there on the second of last week im not complaining but she has the lack of communication over here then over there shessh (Sighs) i think it might be obvious she will reply over at the rangerboard then over here in my opinion and it's like she has abandon us but thats my opinion she's busy of course yes but thats how i feel
Old 03/06/06, 04:34 PM   #27
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthVader
ok people listen up the emma fake thing has been tooken off i checked it myself on rangerboard and yet emma posted there on the second of last week im not complaining but she has the lack of communication over here then over there shessh (Sighs) i think it might be obvious she will reply over at the rangerboard then over here in my opinion and it's like she has abandon us but thats my opinion she's busy of course yes but thats how i feel
Rangerboard is the biggest Power Rangers forum on the internet. I think her message got out better on that board than it would here. I wish I could say when she will show up here again. I would hate for her not to show up, since I don't want to string you guys a long. If Emma ever told dodge that she wasn't interested in the forum anymore I will let you all know. On a postive note you all seem to enjoy this place so at least there is something to do.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/08/06, 08:08 AM   #28
jeffbobs
Comic Relief

Default Re: dont mean to sound like a blastphmus person but....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptera Power
dont mean to sound like a blastphmus person but.... Don't you think that sometimes we are just idoling over a fake? Take this into thought:

1. She had to delay her cd nearly 4 times

2. She is never here to talk to her fans

3. The only thing keeping HER message board alive is us

4. The only time everyone got to talk to her was either talking to our TVs on Dino Thunder (I memorized episodes to make a convrsation... i admit it lol) or if we manage, and i do mean MANAGE to get an interview out of her.

Like i said, just a thought

-Joe
for 1, how does this make her a fake? she is who she is she isnt pretending to be someone else.

2. how old are you, because im 17 and just take up a full time job and i can only find time to post on the forum 1 or 2 times a week if im lucky, when i get my camera and start filming my film for the film festival i probs wont beable to post for ages. and all of this is nothing compared to anything that Emma has to do. she was recording her CD she was rehersing for the london awards thing, she was busy doing other things.

you get pretty much the same responce from any other fan site because they dont have much time to go on the internet and check out the site.

and also their are about 100+ fan sites out their or sites for power rangers that want her to post things, she is going to post on the most popular one so more people can see it and it saves time.

3..........thats the thing that keeps any message board alive...... :wink: if it was emma's message board and she was the only person on it, it would look a bit silly now wouldnt it.

4.cheese
jeffbobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/08/06, 09:05 AM   #29
DarkMan
Power Ranger

in my opinion emma has left us for rangerboard and abandoned us
Old 03/08/06, 11:22 AM   #30
Sweetened Angel
Power Ranger

i don't think she did but did emma know about this lahanaforum is back online? maybe
no one told emma about this lahanaforum.
Sweetened Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply