Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/20/14, 11:25 AM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Star Wars Episode 7 (Non Spoiler)

Anybody else looking forward to episode 7? I cant wait.

In the back of my mind I sometimes wondered if there would be another trilogy despite Lucas claiming their wouldnt. Seemed unlikely that the bran would go untouched forever and only so much more they could have done with the prequel era.

I didnt expect it so soon or for Lucas to actually sell his company to Disney. Always seemed like an control freak when it came to Star Wars. Would have been more confident in no more movies being made in his lifetime. Its amazing he not only stepped down to consultant level but sold the brand a lo ong with the whole company. I guess he figured nowwas the time to sell. Since he wanted to retire and enjoy the rest of his life and wanted the brand to be continue in good hands. He probably knew someone would have done something with it after he was gone so might as well decide who would get it.

Gonna be interesting to see just what the movies are about and just who the new generations of Skywalker /Solos are. Its amazing that Mark Hamiel, Harrisson Ford, and Carrie Fisher are back. And just who will be the villian or villians in this thing. Just really exciting.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply