Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/28/18, 04:27 PM   #11
Inner Senshi
Power Ranger

Default Re: The Sympathy For Adler

I think he was too scary for kids. So he should have been toned down. Adler was just too dark for a children's series. They were smart to make Lothor funny the next season. Its too bad they went more serious again with Mesogog. But he wasn't as scary as Master Org at least.
Inner Senshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/28/18, 10:03 PM   #12
PRangerX
Administrator

Master Org was a good serious villian. I wouldn't want him making one liners or doing comedy. It would ruin the character and his backstory.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/28/18, 10:07 PM   #13
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Yes it was so stupid when Lothor was treated like a clown and his backstory as Kiya,showed him to be serious. Plus with him killing the Thunder's parents it just didn't make sense.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/29/18, 12:40 PM   #14
VR Master
Power Ranger

The sympathy you have for him for letting himself turn into a monster for jealousy, makes him a better villian.
VR Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/29/18, 12:53 PM   #15
Super Rad
Ranger In Training

Why in the world would why anyone want to to make a great villian like Master Org into a clown like Lothor?
Super Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/29/18, 01:08 PM   #16
Hayley Oliver
Ranger In Training

I don't know I think the real tragedy was the fact Cole never got to knew his parents.
Hayley Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/29/18, 01:23 PM   #17
Goldar's Revenge
Power Ranger

Adler dies rather pathetically in "Masters Last Stand". After just losing to Cole and getting mercy from the man whose parents he had killed. Its hard not to feel sympathy for Adler. those respects. It doesn't mean that he didn't deserve his fate or bought it on himself.

Its interesting because even when the true Master Org returns , he seems to retain Adler's perspective.
Goldar's Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/29/18, 01:43 PM   #18
Piccolo's Legacy
Putty Patroller

I always thought it was wierd that there was that scene where Shayla tried to convince Master Org to stop like he was stoll Adler. I know it's easy to see where the Rangers still thought he was Adler. But Master Org answers the questions like a guilt ridden Adler who feels there is no redemption. Rather than being the purely evil Mastsr Org.
Piccolo's Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/29/18, 01:48 PM   #19
Goldar's Revenge
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piccolo's Legacy View Post
I always thought it was wierd that there was that scene where Shayla tried to convince Master Org to stop like he was stoll Adler. I know it's easy to see where the Rangers still thought he was Adler. But Master Org answers the queztion like a guilt ridden Adler who feels there is no redemption. Rather than being the purely evil Mastsr Org.
Ironically Adler's humanity rubbed off on Master Org like Master Org's evil did to Adler. Even though Adler was gone, his memories still remained. As well as an echo of his human soul. From Master Org's prespective he was still Adler. So that scene with Shayla was genuine. We will never know if the real Adler would have repented. But it looks unlikely.
Goldar's Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/29/18, 01:51 PM   #20
Hayley Oliver
Ranger In Training

I never believed that Adler died in " Masters Last Stand". I think he was Adler the whole time after that. He just had become a real Org and truly deserved the title Mastsr Org. The original Master Org was killed by Merrick.
Hayley Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply