Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/16/18, 11:45 AM   #11
A Gia To Remember
Power Ranger

Default Re: Turbo Filming Timeline?

It would be pretty odd to shoot the Turbo Movie while Zeo was going on.
A Gia To Remember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/16/18, 11:55 AM   #12
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Jason View Post
I did think it was wierd there was no mention of Jason as Gold Ranger.And they acted like he was gone a long time.
yea that's probably where the whole "most of the movie was shot ahead of time" rumors came from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
Wasn't this all debunked though? Didn't it turn out that the movie was produced after Zeo and they just didn't worry about wrapping up Zeo storylines. Since Zeo was considered a failure.

It is interesting that there were whispers of Yost walking out due tp ridicule of his sexual orientation. I didn't know there were every any rumors of that. But at the time they obviously weren't taking seriously. Not until Yost confirmed them himself years latsr.
that wouldn't be possible though since it takes years for a movie to be completed so they would've needed to start it before Zeo even got started if they wanted it in theaters around the time it was.

yea it is interesting about the sexual behavior harassment rumors the only difference is the rumors were blaming cast yet David only blamed it on crew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Codfish View Post
The idea of the movie being shot Mid Zeo originally came from Mark Oxman. But we later learned that wasn't true. I think it was something to do with Chris Funaro finding a rough draft for Turbo years later. For awhile there it was a fandom myth though.
it would've needed to start sometime during Zeo though they couldn't have gotten it in theaters the way they did without doing so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Gia To Remember View Post
It would be pretty odd to shoot the Turbo Movie while Zeo was going on.
not that odd.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/16/18, 06:01 PM   #13
KimandTommy
Power Ranger

It waa awesome Kimberly came back. I am just sorry she didn't take Kat's place. I thought the movie was going to have Kat become Divatox and see Kim rejoin the team. I thought Jason was joining too.
KimandTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/16/18, 06:03 PM   #14
Turbo Guy
Power Ranger

I like that the Turbo Movie disregarded a lot of the Zeo stuff. It made things more whacky.
Turbo Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/16/18, 10:50 PM   #15
No Green Spandex
Power Ranger

Its probably more likely the movie was filmed throughout the Zeo Season. Preproduction was probably done beflre the secone half of Zeo.
No Green Spandex is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply