Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08/08/11, 04:20 AM   #1
NightRanger
Putty Patroller

Default Power Rangers: The Next Generation (A Gokaiger Adaptation)

Hello, PRE!

The NRIO Network of Super Sentai-to-Power Ranger adaptations is returning to this very discussion board!

Currently, we are producing our fifth season...“Power Rangers: The Next Generation,” an adaptation of the current Super Sentai series, “Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger.”

STORY:
In two thousand twelve, the Zangyu invaded Earth. Every Power Ranger of the past and future came to defend the planet. The rangers lost their powers during the battle, but with their sacrifice came victory, and the Zangyu were driven away from the planet. Three years later, the remaining original rangers and their families have gathered for a reunion. Little do they know...the Zangyu have returned.

So far, twenty-seven episodes have been posted to the other affiliates, and to our blog, located at www.thenrionetwork.blogspot.com. I will not be posting those episodes to this board, but you are free to view them on the blog.

Power Rangers: The Next Generation will debut on PRE; Saturday, August 13, 2011 with Episode #28..."VenturedDecisions,” Based off of Gokaiger Episode #22, “The Lost Forest.”

Sincerely,
Christopher M. Clark (a.k.a. NightRanger)
Owner, NightRanger Industries

EDIT: Sorry...my error. Episode #28 is actually "Adventure-Of-A-Lifetime," based off of Gokaiger #22, "Heart Of An Adventurer" (the episode with Satoru Akashi, the former BoukenRed).

Oh, and my rangers for the series are:

Colin Scott, Jason and Emily's son (Red Hero Ranger)
DeAndre Taylor, Zack and Angela's son (Blue Hero Ranger)
Keri Schmidt, Kimberly's daughter with Gunther Schmidt's son (Yellow Hero Ranger)
Brock Cranston, Billy and Censtria's son (Green Hero Ranger)
Nikki Buchanan, Trini's daughter with Richie (Pink Hero Ranger)
Kieran Oliver, Tommy and Hayley's son (Silver Hero Ranger)

And yes, the parents do show up from time to time.

Last edited by NightRanger; 08/10/11 at 03:42 AM. Reason: Correction
NightRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/13/11, 06:46 PM   #2
Voltron84
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Power Rangers: The Next Generation (A Gokaiger Adaptation)

the story sounds cool
Old 08/13/11, 09:26 PM   #3
NightRanger
Putty Patroller

Default Problem!!!

Due to a restriction with the number of characters, I will not be able to post up stories. You can still view tem though on te blog. I do apologize.
NightRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply