Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/09/06, 07:13 PM   #1
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

From PrometheusUFO:
Quote:
...That's according to AnimationInsider's Disney ABC Kids Networks upfront presentation overview anyway...

Quote:
The live-action Power Rangers franchise delivers its 15th installment with an all-new theme, new culturally diverse characters and compelling stories of good triumphing over evil. Power Rangers: Drive Force (working title). It is a production of Ranger Productions Ltd.

Some other series are coming to the Jetix block throughout 2006 as well...

Quote:
Coming to the Jetix block is the new animated comedy/action/adventure Yin Yang Yo, from Walt Disney Television Animation, and the 15th iteration of Power Rangers, the international hit franchise. Several animated series also join the line-up including Jackie Chan Adventures, Oban Star-Racers, Mon Colle Knights and NASCAR Racers.

http://www.animationinsider.net/arti...?articleID=952

Here's a direct link to the new series descriptions:
http://www.animationinsider.net/article.ph...=952&document=3
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/09/06, 09:05 PM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal@Feb 10 2006, 12:13 AM
From PrometheusUFO:
Quote:
...That's according to AnimationInsider's Disney ABC Kids Networks upfront presentation overview anyway...

Quote:
The live-action Power Rangers franchise delivers its 15th installment with an all-new theme, new culturally diverse characters and compelling stories of good triumphing over evil. Power Rangers: Drive Force (working title). It is a production of Ranger Productions Ltd.

Quote:
Coming to the Jetix block is the new animated comedy/action/adventure Yin Yang Yo, from Walt Disney Television Animation, and the 15th iteration of Power Rangers, the international hit franchise. Several animated series also join the line-up including Jackie Chan Adventures, Oban Star-Racers, Mon Colle Knights and NASCAR Racers.

Its funny, the last few years pr's new incanations have been revealed very early. In this case I expect the name to change. I don't think Drive Force is a very marketable name.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/13/06, 09:03 PM   #3
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally posted by PRangerX+Feb 9 2006, 09:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PRangerX @ Feb 9 2006, 09:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Cheetamus Primal@Feb 10 2006, 12:13 AM
From PrometheusUFO:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Its funny, the last few years pr's new incanations have been revealed very early. In this case I expect the name to change. I don't think Drive Force is a very marketable name. [/b][/quote]
There is one thing that works against that. From what I have been told Mystic Force was revealed as the working title, it never changed.
Old 02/14/06, 04:22 AM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal+Feb 14 2006, 02:03 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cheetamus Primal @ Feb 14 2006, 02:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by PRangerX@Feb 9 2006, 09:05 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Cheetamus Primal
Quote:
@Feb 10 2006, 12:13 AM
From PrometheusUFO:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Its funny, the last few years pr's new incanations have been revealed very early. In this case I expect the name to change. I don't think Drive Force is a very marketable name.
There is one thing that works against that. From what I have been told Mystic Force was revealed as the working title, it never changed. [/b][/quote]
Thats a myth. Mystic Force was not a working title when we got the first press released. People just wanted to think that because they hated the name. BurgandyRanger tried to tell everyone that it was the final title. I asked him personally and he said that he knew for a fact that it was not a working title. So people just fooled themselves into getting false hope. Drive Force was specifically said to be a working title.
Old 02/14/06, 07:23 AM   #5
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

I don't trust Burg. Fans say its official information they are from them on and forever labled as a crackpot. There is only one type of person I trust for credible information that is official "I work for the show" people.

As for the myth, if I hear it from Stack, Crayfish, or the like I will believe it. They have nothing to gain from purporting myths as fact, they have everything to lose though. If they say a press release from a year ago says it was a working title then until I SEE differently that is what it was and will always will be. Posting words will never be anything more than a failure. Post the press release and nothing else, don't bold anything, don't underline, don't italicize, don't do anything to it, any edits to it to add emphasis null and void the press release out right making your time to find it a wasted effort. If you do find the press release, you will be better served if you link to a third party site that isn't a message board, much like the two links at the bottom of the quote box in my first post.
Old 02/14/06, 09:44 PM   #6
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal@Feb 14 2006, 12:23 PM
I don't trust Burg. Fans say its official information they are from them on and forever labled as a crackpot. There is only one type of person I trust for credible information that is official "I work for the show" people.

As for the myth, if I hear it from Stack, Crayfish, or the like I will believe it. They have nothing to gain from purporting myths as fact, they have everything to lose though. If they say a press release from a year ago says it was a working title then until I SEE differently that is what it was and will always will be. Posting words will never be anything more than a failure. Post the press release and nothing else, don't bold anything, don't underline, don't italicize, don't do anything to it, any edits to it to add emphasis null and void the press release out right making your time to find it a wasted effort. If you do find the press release, you will be better served if you link to a third party site that isn't a message board, much like the two links at the bottom of the quote box in my first post.
BurgandyRanger is the one who first posted about the press release. So I doubt he lied. And I remember reading the press release myself. It said nothing about Mystic Force being a working title.
Old 02/14/06, 09:55 PM   #7
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally posted by PRangerX@Feb 14 2006, 09:44 PM
BurgandyRanger is the one who first posted about the press release. So I doubt he lied. And I remember reading the press release myself. It said nothing about Mystic Force being a working title.
If you want me to believe you over Stack and Crayfish, then do as PrometheusUFO did post a link to a 3rd party site.
Old 02/16/06, 05:37 PM   #8
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal+Feb 15 2006, 02:55 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cheetamus Primal @ Feb 15 2006, 02:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-PRangerX@Feb 14 2006, 09:44 PM
If you want me to believe you over Stack and Crayfish, then do as PrometheusUFO did post a link to a 3rd party site. [/b][/quote]
Where did Stack and Crayfish say MF was orginally a working title?
Old 02/16/06, 06:07 PM   #9
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally posted by PRangerX+Feb 16 2006, 05:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PRangerX @ Feb 16 2006, 05:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal@Feb 15 2006, 02:55 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-PRangerX
Quote:
@Feb 14 2006, 09:44 PM

If you want me to believe you over Stack and Crayfish, then do as PrometheusUFO did post a link to a 3rd party site.
Where did Stack and Crayfish say MF was orginally a working title? [/b][/quote]
Saw it on Funaroboard, it was in a topic about Drive Force.

And I never said it was the both of them, nor did I say it was them.
Old 03/03/06, 12:53 AM   #10
Smokin Ranger
Ranger In Training

It will be Drive Force. For the simple fact, we get a force season. 2 years str8 and then its back to normal.
Smokin Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply