Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/14/18, 08:27 PM   #61
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Default Re: Rumored Rangers That MIGHT be returning next year

You're right. She isn't a fan. She is a professional actress and has a career to think about. Whether she likes PR or not is redundant.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/15/18, 04:33 AM   #62
Miki1988
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
it's not Saban who decides on the union actors who come back or don't generally it's the Executive Producer who asks around and it falls on the actor then to decide if they want to do it or not.

Basically anyone from MMPR-Wild Force would be union. There's a few Disney Rangers who became union later on due to starring in certain shows like a few from RPM for example and I think Dino Thunder's Emma and S.P.D's Brandon are also union.

that's not too much of a shock
I know Saban can't decide on the union actors who come back. What I said I only meant it in a way so that Saban has a list of the union cast members who can and can't come back as a reference. He would only try to get the ones who can, but would skip those who can't. I know the union stuff has some rules that need to be followed, but that shouldn't stop Saban from having a "reference"-type of list. If that means that no-one who has the union membership can come back (or a very little number of cast members), than Saban can only do what is in his power to make the show go on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadiera Rocks View Post
Erin Cahill is not a true fan if she allows the union to come between her and PR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Ego View Post
You're right. She isn't a fan. She is a professional actress and has a career to think about. Whether she likes PR or not is redundant.
That's right. Even if she would like to come back (and I'm sure she does want to), she can't. She has to do what she needs to do and that's her priorities. She has to think about her and her family, because if she looses the membership, she looses at least a part of her incomes.
Miki1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/15/18, 07:51 AM   #63
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadiera Rocks View Post
Erin Cahill is not a true fan if she allows the union to come between her and PR.
that's because she isn't a fan of the show now granted she enjoyed her time as Jen but her family needs to come first. Attacking her just because she isn't coming back is just plain dumb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Ego View Post
yup exactly but redundant is a poor choice of words the word you're looking for is "irrelevant."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miki1988 View Post
I know Saban can't decide on the union actors who come back. What I said I only meant it in a way so that Saban has a list of the union cast members who can and can't come back as a reference. He would only try to get the ones who can, but would skip those who can't. I know the union stuff has some rules that need to be followed, but that shouldn't stop Saban from having a "reference"-type of list. If that means that no-one who has the union membership can come back (or a very little number of cast members), than Saban can only do what is in his power to make the show go on.

That's right. Even if she would like to come back (and I'm sure she does want to), she can't. She has to do what she needs to do and that's her priorities. She has to think about her and her family, because if she looses the membership, she looses at least a part of her incomes.
that's true but it tends to change all the time so skipping someone who can't come back that might be the wrong thing to do since someone who previously said no since they were busy might say yes because they're desperate for cash.

exactly about Erin she has to think about what's more important and that's keeping her union membership I'm sure she's disappointed that she can't be on Power Rangers because of that since I'm sure she really wanted to return but at the end of the day she can't risk her membership if she's still working.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/15/18, 06:39 PM   #64
lunarwolf
Putty Patroller

Post Re: Rumored Rangers That MIGHT be returning next year

more accurate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZCt...ature=youtu.be
lunarwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/16/18, 01:07 PM   #65
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunarwolf View Post
that doesn't even tell us anyone specific besides
SPOILER:
Gemma
Old 04/16/18, 02:13 PM   #66
lunarwolf
Putty Patroller

Quote:
that doesn't even tell us anyone specific besides
SPOILER:
Gemma
i know but its all i found
Old 05/20/18, 06:12 PM   #67
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miki1988 View Post
Quote:
that's true but it tends to change all the time so skipping someone who can't come back that might be the wrong thing to do since someone who previously said no since they were busy might say yes because they're desperate for cash.

exactly about Erin she has to think about what's more important and that's keeping her union membership I'm sure she's disappointed that she can't be on Power Rangers because of that since I'm sure she really wanted to return but at the end of the day she can't risk her membership if she's still working.
Something I wanted to add to this is much like I was saying there are times where union actors will want to work on a non-union production.

JDF doesn't care whether it's union or not.
Walter Jones has been adamant that he won't come back unless it's union
Amy Jo has flip flopped on the topic according to reports.
David Yost has said it has to be union for him to return.

Others haven't really gone on record of saying anything except for Cerina Vincent and Erin Cahill.
Valerie Vernon was willing to go shoot the Legendary Battle so it appears she doesn't have union issues she only declined because the invite was too last minute.
Old 05/23/18, 06:43 PM   #68
lunarwolf
Putty Patroller

Lightbulb Re: Rumored Rangers That MIGHT be returning next year

Quote:
Something I wanted to add to this is much like I was saying there are times where union actors will want to work on a non-union production.

JDF doesn't care whether it's union or not.
Walter Jones has been adamant that he won't come back unless it's union
Amy Jo has flip flopped on the topic according to reports.
David Yost has said it has to be union for him to return.

Others haven't really gone on record of saying anything except for Cerina Vincent and Erin Cahill.
Valerie Vernon was willing to go shoot the Legendary Battle so it appears she doesn't have union issues she only declined because the invite was too last minute.
i guess we will have to wait and see
Old 05/23/18, 09:58 PM   #69
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunarwolf View Post
i guess we will have to wait and see
or not see since I'm sure they'll only invite so many actors back all at once due to the costs
Old 06/12/18, 03:16 PM   #70
MattEmily
Administrator

I have updated the top post with recent information
Post New ThreadReply