Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/24/16, 09:08 AM   #1
v3rc3ttj
Putty Patroller

Default History of Power Rangers from 1993 to 2016

This is clip that summarizes all of versions of power rangers so far. This includes all rangers and their all modes. Two songs in the clip is ost of Kakuranger (Alien Rangers japan version) and Gaoranger (Wildforce japan version). Hope you enjoy it and subcribe me!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-WE6dLurms
v3rc3ttj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/24/16, 08:48 PM   #2
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Re: History of Power Rangers from 1993 to 2016

I saw your video clips and i has to post that I love it. Do you think that the three teams at the end of your video will become official Power Rangers teams?
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/01/16, 12:33 PM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: History of Power Rangers from 1993 to 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbozzo View Post
I saw your video clips and i has to post that I love it. Do you think that the three teams at the end of your video will become official Power Rangers teams?
It is an interesting video and I can't speak for the user that posted it but I can say with pretty much absolute certainty that we will not see Go-Busters as an actual adapted season. I believe Bandai of America had declared it as having a 5-year shelf life which means that pretty much officially counts Go-Busters out since it aired starting in 2012 and they had filmed most of it in 2011.
ToQger is doubtful since they're skipping it to adapt Ninninger mostly due to the train element so I can't see them ever going back to it.

We already know (as I had already mentioned) that Ninninger will be adapted for next year's team but it will be called Ninja Steel and not Ninja Force.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
power ranger zyuranger, power rangers