Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Digimon Central

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/19/06, 02:40 AM   #1
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo
Default Digimon Savers: Episode 33 Chat

Masaru and Kouki's fight was good, but I was hoping it would take the main plotline. Most of the time was spent on Kurata's forces attacking ElDoradimon instead.

What was good was the fight taking place in the real world. With so many innocent people in the way, ShineGreymon couldn't attack at his full power, which gave the perfect reasoning for the GeoGrey Sword to be discovered.

BioDarkdramon was cool, but for some reason I didn't feel Kouki's personality fit Darkdramon as well as it did Thunderbirmon. Maybe because I couldn't look into his eyes in that form. That was probably it.

And the fight's end lacked the same heart as Ivan's and Nanami's. They both got big send-offs, while Kouki just got dropped as an obstacle to save ElDoradimon in time. Kouki deserved way better than that, he was the anti-Masaru for cryin' out loud!

ElDoradimon's death at least had some heart. I felt so bad for that giant Digimon getting blown to bits by tons of Gizmon, reminded me of Power Rangers Lost Galaxy when the Stratoforce and Centaurus Megazords were lined with kamikaze Stingwingers. I wonder where all the citizens of ElDoradimon went to?

Now Touma's off to who knows where. What's going on?
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply