Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/16/14, 11:32 PM   #11
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Episode 5 - Samurai Surprise

LOL, now we're just going nuts.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/16/14, 11:58 PM   #12
Zabitan
Administrator

Indeed but nobody put us in charge of Super Megaforce.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/17/14, 09:55 PM   #13
MattEmily
Administrator

That'd be dangerous if we were both in charge. I'd be demanding more original Legendary Morphs including things like MMPR White Ranger with a skirt and MMPR Green Ranger with a skirt... not to mention Zeo's Gold Ranger, Titanium Ranger, Quantum Ranger, Lunar Wolf Ranger, Crimson Thunder Ranger, Ninja Storm's Green Samurai Ranger, Dino Thunder Black Ranger, Mercury Ranger, Wolf Ranger and Ranger Gold with skirts.
Old 03/18/14, 12:04 AM   #14
Zabitan
Administrator

I'd get Brad Hawkins, Sarah Brown, and Michael Bacon to come back as the VR Troopers, and have them appear in Battle Grid mode, and Americanize Akumaizer 3 as Gargoyle Force, and cast myself as Zabitan, and call him Darklor.

And adapt the Gokaiger episode where they wear the Zyuranger, and Kakuranger suits, and have an American original scene where the Megaforce Rangers wear the Season 3 Ninja suits.
Old 03/18/14, 04:02 PM   #15
MattEmily
Administrator

Oh yeah, while we're at it, let's have new footage where they Legendary Morph into all of the various power-ups - Metallic Armor, Battlizers, Mega Battles, etc.
Old 03/18/14, 11:02 PM   #16
Zabitan
Administrator

That's cool.

Going back to previously unused Sentai teams what are your fan names for them?

Mine are:

GoRanger-Power Rangers The First

JAKQ-Power Rangers Royal Flush

Battle Fever J-Power Rangers World Strike

Denjiman-Power Rangers Elctro Force

Sun Vulcan-Power Rangers Solar Force

GoggleV-Power Rangers Five Star

Dynaman-Power Rangers Science Assault

Bioman-Power Rangers Giga Strike

Changeman-Power Rangers Mythic Fury

Flashman-Power Rangers Star Force

Maskman-Power Rangers Psychic Attack

Liveman-Power Rangers Beast Assault

Turboranger-Power Rangers High Octane

Fiveman-Power Rangers Earth Defense Force

Jetman-Power Rangers Sky Patrol
Old 03/19/14, 12:05 AM   #17
MattEmily
Administrator

There's a few that I ain't too crazy about but I just couldn't really think of anything all that good for them that would fit their theme.

Goranger = Thought Rocket Rangers would be perfect for them. I like to think that they were the first team Zordon became aware of and it was before there were Power Rangers, that during that point in time the Rangers were just (name) Rangers.

JAKQ = Royal Flush. wasn't my idea but I found it funny considering it's a card theme team (besides Big One.)

Battle Fever J = Originally it was Battle Defenders but I wasn't happy with it so I'm thinking either keeping it with the same name or just shortening it to Battle Fever.

Denjiman = Because they're aliens, I decided to go with Denji Stars but the Rangers themselves are just individually classified as Denji Rangers.

Sun Vulcan = Solar Vulcan.
Goggle V = Gem Five, best one we could come up with.
Dynaman = Dyna Bursters. We couldn't think of anything with this one. I wasn't happy with any of them personally... so I settled on this one.
Bioman = Bio Warriors. Another 1 of those that I wasn't happy with, we went through a few of them but I wasn't crazy about any of them so I settled on this one.
Changeman = Myth Masters. We tried coming up with a good one but we just couldn't. I wanted something that would reference their zord animals but all we could come up with the animals were them being mythical creatures.
Flashman = Flash Five.
Maskman = Aura. I was also considering things like Aura X. Still deciding with that one.
Liveman = Beast Fury.
Turboranger = S.U.V. Squad. Best one we could come up with. I don't recall what S.U.V. is supposed to stand for though but I wanted some kind of vehicle theme and we just couldn't think of anything.
Fiveman = Astro Stars.
Jetman = Jet Hawks.
Dairanger = Lightning Power Rangers.

most of those weren't my idea. Rocket Rangers was mine because of a small clip of an attack I saw in Gokaiger with a Goranger mecha combining with GokaiOh, thought it looked like a rocket.

looks like Royal Flush apparently came from you.

Battle Fever J, I'm still deciding on. Denji Stars, I think that was my idea. Solar Vulcan, I'm pretty sure that was my idea. Lightning Rangers was my idea as well. Something like Flash Five and Gem Five were names that came from PRangerX. Don't recall with Beast Fury, Astro Stars and Jet Hawks but they either came from him or it was just one of those things where we were attempting to come up with names, after he suggested a few, it gave me an idea and boom, we have a name.
Old 03/19/14, 12:17 AM   #18
Zabitan
Administrator

I think Royal Flush just seems like an obvious choice for what they would call the hypothetical Power Rangers version of JAKQ.

In fact I'm not sure where but somewhere on Rangerboad someone else thought of that.

It's like I almost thought of calling Liveman Beast Fury too but I figured someone else would think of it.

Oh yeah I forgot about Dairanger I guess I'll go with Power Rangers Thunder.
Old 03/19/14, 12:06 PM   #19
MattEmily
Administrator

I was trying to avoid things that might already have a name elsewhere in Power Rangers... normally I would've called Dairanger as "Thunder Rangers" but because we already have that with Ninja Storm, it wasn't an option.
Old 03/19/14, 12:22 PM   #20
Zabitan
Administrator

Huh good point.
Post New ThreadReply