Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Online Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/24/02, 02:35 PM   #1
go galactic
Power Ranger

Default what do u think about not turned to pr sentai

goranger- i didnt like the cosutmes, what they lacked in zords ,they made up in attacks
jakq- rainbow face ruined the card sign theme, he was the center of the show
battle fever j - the zord was kinda cool, they had everything sentai in it,beside normal costumes , the only thing crappier then their names was costumes, france looked like teletubby
denziman- super ugly cube robot,costumes pretty normal,except for the little pin thing on their left side of the
chest, cool robot,ugly villains , come on hedrian had metal afro.
sun vulcan- liked the costumes, too bad that there where only 3 rangers
google five - i liked the visors,scarves suck,i didnt realy like the robot
dynaman- i didnt realy like the costumes- they looked like t shirts , weird villains,supa ugly robot
biomen- ugly costumes,the robot was ok, but 2 rangers in one zord and 3 in other that was just annoying
changeman-ugly robot,ugly robot,ugly villains
flashman- i didnt like the costumes, the helmets looked like goggles, the robots were ok,not intersting villains
fiveman- cool costumes, the six mask guy couldnt join beacuse the rangers had 5 on their chest, cool robot i didnt like that second one
liveman- lame villains, cool costumes, the show would have been perfect if yellow was female, cool robots,espicialy live boxer, the super live robo looked as if it has cement shoes
turboranger- cars and magic? weird,the super turbo robo looked way too weird, cool costumes
fiveman- visors look like those fighting with thin sword and white clothes liked the robos,the maxmagma thing looked like a taller version of turbo builder robot mode
jetman- didnt realy like the costumes,i didnt get what robo formed what, weird villain haircuts
go galactic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/24/02, 09:14 PM   #2
Cross My Line
Power Ranger

Don't really know, don't really care. All I have to say is, if they are going to use any of these old sentai ideas in a new PR series, it basically <!--EZCODE BOLD START--> has<!--EZCODE BOLD END--> to be all American footage. Otherwise, considering the age of most of this footage, it would frankly look like the worst thing ever.
Cross My Line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/25/02, 06:54 AM   #3
go galactic
Power Ranger

yeah, and spectra blast from PRLR was a symbol of cool modern technology
what the @#%$ is CGI?
go galactic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/25/02, 04:08 PM   #4
Cross My Line
Power Ranger

Don't you just love the filter profanity?
Cross My Line is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply