Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/08/11, 10:59 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default PRE Upgrade/Merger

Its come to my attention that trying to run too different PR database sites and forums was a bad idea. After talking with some people I realized that PRO should be the only database site and PRE the only forum. So I decided to merge PRO Board with PRE Board. The PRE Mybb was imported so everyond should be able to log in.

This will allow us to grow the PRE board. Since Vbulletin is an upgrade. Which will lead to better skins. Right now you have you're choice of the old PRO and Kamen Rider Central Skins. I am using the Vbulletin default for now, just until I decide on a better skin. I want to make it clear that this isn't just tacking a domain on another board. The only major change for PRE members is that there will be more forums. PRO members will just notice more activity ( if everything works out).

For those of you that like the idea of PRE having a website. That idea hasn't been dropped. Power Rangers Online will be the parent site for the board, just like it was for PRO Board. Elements of the PRE website will be intrigated into PRO. We also have a gallery of our own called Ranger Gallery.

Please be patient as I fix the board.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/29/11, 09:01 PM   #2
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Re: PRE Upgrade/Merger

It may have been months since you did that, PRangerX, but I want to thank you for doing it.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/29/11, 09:15 PM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: PRE Upgrade/Merger

No Problem. In hindsite it made sense. I don't think trying to run two different boards would have worked.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply