Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07/17/20, 11:19 PM   #1
Super Cena
Power Ranger

Default Forever Red 2

I know it sadly can't happen now due to the untimely death of Pua Magasiva. But how would you have done a Forever Red 2?
Super Cena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/17/20, 11:20 PM   #2
Red Spandex Forever
Comic Relief

Default Re: Forever Red 2

Venjix comes back for revenge. Tommy recruits the Rangers from the Disney and New Saban Era's to fight them. Tommy sits out this time and acts as Mentor. Jason does so up in the end to help at the last minute.
Red Spandex Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/17/20, 11:21 PM   #3
Hexagon Ranger
Power Ranger

I would like to see Team Jason versus Team Tommy. The fight would be over Hexagon.
Hexagon Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/17/20, 11:23 PM   #4
White Tiger Fan
Power Ranger

They could use Amit's original idea about the cloaked figures looking to resurrect Dark Specter.
White Tiger Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/18/20, 10:22 AM   #5
Inner Senshi
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexagon Ranger View Post
I would like to see Team Jason versus Team Tommy. The fight would be over Hexagon.
I don't want to see Rangers fight each other unless they are under an evil spell.
Inner Senshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/18/20, 10:25 AM   #6
No Green Spandex
Power Ranger

Ah yes the evil spell. MMPR's episode of the day special
No Green Spandex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/18/20, 12:39 PM   #7
Zabitan
Administrator

That would be cool.

I'm trying to think what the plot could be though.

Maybe something where some intergalactic/interdimensional conqueror or cosmic abomination based on some unused Gokaiger villain wants to conquer, and destroy the universe so all the Red Rangers join forces to stop him.

And there could be all these unused Sentai monsters to represent the previous seasons.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/18/20, 03:13 PM   #8
Miki1988
Power Ranger

I think that Forever Red 2 should be a mini-series.

The plot: Some years after the events in Best Morphers, it is revealed that the Lord Draven that the Ninja Steel & the Veteran Rangers defeated back in DiD was also a clone, which was the reason why were the Rangers able to defeat him by just shooting at him and Tommy sending his own arrow back at him using the Falconzord. It also turns out that the whole "using robotic ranger clones to conquer all dimensions" thing was just a part of a bigger plan. Draven locates the leftovers of Evox's base and uses his magic to revive some of the villains that some of the past Ranger teams had already defeated. He revives Scorpina, Gasket, Diabolico, Mesogog, Grumm, the Master, Master Xandred, Vrak, Vekar and RoboBlaze and RoboRoxy. Because of the inclusion of the last two, Devon, the Red BM Ranger is once again put to the test. But this time, due to the complexity of the situation, he immediately knows that he's going to need some special help from the legendary Rangers and that just getting his friends to help (who have now moved on with their lives) won't do any good. He turns to the Morphing Grid for help once again, but this time, the Grid gives him a different clue on how to resolve this problem. Nontheless, a help signal is sent to other Ranger teams. Upon returning to the base, he he susprised to see Carter and Wes, who reveal to him that only the power and the teamwork of Ranger team leaders can save the world this time. The three then come up with a plan which end up in them calling Leo, while Devon goes on a mission to recruit 10 more strongest Ranger leaders troughout the Power Ranger legacy.

My ranger choices would be:
Rocky (MMPR Red w/ Ninja Power Coin)
Aurico (MMAR Red)
Tommy (Zeo V Red)
Andros (Space Red)
Leo (Galaxy Red)
Carter (Lightspeed Rescue Red)
Wes (Time Force Red)
Jack (S.P.D. Red)
Nick (Mystic Force Red)
Mack (Operation Overdrive Red)
Scott (RPM Red)
Lauren (Samurai Red)
Tyler (Dino Charge Red) (or Troy as SM Red)
Devon (BM Red)

The mini series should be done in style of the most recent "Super Sentai Strognest Battle" mini series featuring as many Red Rangers as possible. Not every Red Ranger needs to be in the team-up since it would be just too much. 10-15 Red Rangers would be more than enough.
Miki1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/19/20, 02:08 AM   #9
Mondo Machina
Putty Patroller

Prince Gasket shows up to conquer the Earth. Tommy and Jason recruit the best Red Rangers to face off against his minions.
Mondo Machina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/19/20, 02:10 AM   #10
Tommy Green Ranger
Putty Patroller

I think the second one should have been the Disney and Neo Saban era Reds.
Tommy Green Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply