Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/17/16, 11:39 PM   #31
MMPR Forever
Power Ranger

Default Re: Why did they not use Dairanger in season 3?

I for one am glad they didn't use them. Not for a whole season anyway. The Dark Ranger idea is good...But the MMPR suits were fine just the way they were. They should still be wearing them on the show now I think.
MMPR Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/24/16, 09:40 PM   #32
Ginger Snap
Ranger In Training

I can't picture the MMPR seasons using any other costumes. Besides the Aliens of course.
Ginger Snap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/24/16, 10:25 PM   #33
Tommy Angel
Ranger In Training

I don;t really care all that much about Sentai. I am a Power Rangers fan. I agree about the MMPR costumes not needed to be changed.
Tommy Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/30/17, 08:03 PM   #34
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentai Snob View Post
Can't believe I missed this thread. Even though its old. I feel the need to say this. Power Rangers is Sentai. Celebrating Power Rangers is really celebrating Sentai. There is no Power Rangers without Sentai. And there never will be. That's why all the movies fail. And why the new movie will fail.
regardless of the fact that Power Rangers wouldn't exist without Sentai the fact of the matter is that Power Rangers should NEVER be a copycat of Sentai since you already have Sentai to watch why do you need 2 shows that tell you the same story? It shows laziness and a lack of creativity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Snap View Post
I'm forgetting , did they ever explain who the Ranger team in Super Megaforce was supposed to be? I mean the ones with the Dairanger suits that you guys are talking about.
No they didn't other than saying they had never been on Earth before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superstatler View Post
Only place I wanted the suits for would have been to use for the Dark Rangers in season 2. It would have allowed them to actually fight the Rangers.
I actually wouldn't have wanted that unless of course they could've re-painted Green so that the colors would match the MMPR colors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Cena View Post
Weren't the Dairanger suits too violent looking or something?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabitan View Post
I think the fighting was.

For instance there's parts where the Dairangers hit the goons of the show in their private zones.
exactly it wasn't the costumes it was the fighting that was violent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Cena View Post
I wonder why they even wasted time with the Dark Rangers if they weren't going to really do anything.
They actually had plans to do a battle with them but because of the quality of the suits that they were using they weren't able to do what they had wanted to do.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply