Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06/28/15, 11:56 AM   #1
prsmith
Putty Patroller

Default Is Nova ranger the most pointless ranger ever?

Only shown in the last episode of PRSPD. Sent from the future to go fight with the team to defend the base then goes back into the future Sam. That's it! Unlike Sam we at least had some introduction on him and got his presence from the ball of light and served his purpose. While she just came from nowhere. Do you think Nova is the most pointless ranger ever?
prsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/28/15, 04:05 PM   #2
The Ghost Ranger
Power Ranger

Default Re: Is Nova ranger the most pointless ranger ever?

Well supposedly she had spent the season looking for Sam via different timelines, and finally found him in the final episode; Plus the heroes were being over run, bo her appearance helped turn the tide, even if it was a bit of a deus ex machina type deal.
The Ghost Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/28/15, 07:15 PM   #3
Mesagog Lives
Ranger In Training

I think the Spirit Rangers were pretty pointless. They were glorfied weapons and had no personality. What a waste.
Mesagog Lives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/28/15, 07:17 PM   #4
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Nova Ranger was pretty pointless. I don't even consider her a Ranger. But than again I don't consider Omega a real Ranger.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/28/15, 07:41 PM   #5
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Ego View Post
Nova Ranger was pretty pointless. I don't even consider her a Ranger. But than again I don't consider Omega a real Ranger.
they're Rangers whether you like it or not but in regards to the thread's question I personally thought the Kat Ranger was a lot more of a pointless Ranger.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/29/15, 11:24 PM   #6
Jungle Master
Putty Patroller

I don't think the Spirit Rangers were pointless at all. They were great, It was so cool that they gave us original Rangers. I do wish the masters actually morphed into them. But I still thought they were very interesting. What a treat! Made up for not having a real team up.
Jungle Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/29/15, 11:26 PM   #7
A Gia To Remember
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
they're Rangers whether you like it or not but in regards to the thread's question I personally thought the Kat Ranger was a lot more of a pointless Ranger.
I wonder who Nova Ranger was? We don't know much about her other than being Sam's peer. I wonder if she had a past self in J Squad? Its too bad we couldn't see more than a second of her civilian form. I thought it was cool Kat became a Ranger. But I wish it lasted for more than one episode.
A Gia To Remember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/29/15, 11:28 PM   #8
Disney Ranger
Power Ranger

Disney really did a good job with giving us a lot of Rangers. I am glad they didn't chicken out. I thought Omega Ranger was a great idea. A Ranger as a ball of light was very interesting.

I would say Ziggy was the most pointless Ranger. Since he should never have become a Ranger in the first place. He was comic relief. If Disney had being paying attention , they would never have let something like that slide. Dustin was funny but so much better and useful than Ziggy. Too bad RPM was the one Disney season that strayed due to Eddie. Judd made it a bit better. But I am sure Disney wasn't happy that PR wasn't up to their standards.
Disney Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/29/15, 11:30 PM   #9
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Disney cared as much about the quality of PR as I care about the last 10 years or so of crappy seasons. RPM was a breath of fresh air. Since Disney seasons all sucked up until that point. Too bad Neo Saban has failed to live up to the glory days of Space-WF. Its hard to believe they could actually make worse seasons than Disney.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/03/15, 11:19 PM   #10
Omega Black
Ranger In Training

I think Nova is pretty poinless. Just a guest star who gets no screen time.
Omega Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply