Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/18/16, 10:10 PM   #361
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Reloaded

At her palace Rita, and her minions were having drinks, and celebrating their apparent conquest of Angel Grove, and Earth. Rita was looking out her telescope, and said "So Zordon's really scrapping the bottom of the barrel now if he thinks Tommy can help".

Goldar agreed "Yes my wickedness you forced him to sacrifice all of his powers. There's no way he can get back the Power Coins". Rita then ordered "Good but just in case I want you, and Scropina to stay in Angel Grove park, and guard the Power Coins".

Goldar complied "It shall be done oh awful one". Rita then turned to Finster, and ordered "And as for you Finster just in case the Rangers do get their coins, and start getting funny ideas about breaking into the Dark Dimension I want you recreate every single monster you have ever made in order to prevent them".

Finster stroke his beard, and asked "All of them?". Rita yelled "Yes now". Finster said "Well all right then". He got every book off his bookshelf then opened them, and made every monster on every page. Then he loaded each of the molds onto the conveyor belt of the Monster Matic. Finster then said "Monster Matic at max capacity, and full power".

Then the Monster Matic exploded as one by one all of Rita's monsters came forth from it. Gnarly Gnome, Pudgy Pig, Polluticorn, all of Rita's creatures had been recreated, and teleported to the Dark Dimension.

Then Rita tried to hug Thrax but he jumped away as soon as she touched him. Rita asked "What's wrong Thrax why don't you want to hug you mom". Thrax explained "Sorry mom it's just I've been in the land of the dead for 10,000,000 years. When you've been dead that long, and then brought back to life even the smallest bit of warmth can feel like the core of a super massive super nova". Rita just frowned.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/18/16, 10:11 PM   #362
Zabitan
Administrator

At the Command Center Zordon was firing electricity into Tommy's Power Coin while he held it. Alpha was worried "Zordon if you use too much energy you could cease to exist". Zordon explained "I know but it is our only hope".

Tommy started flickering as the Green Ranger suit formed onto him. Tommy cheered "All right I'm back". Then the alarms flashed, and Zordon was slowly flickering as he said "Rangers observe the Viewing Globe".

The Rangers looked, and Zordon was faintly saying "Goldar, and Scorpina are still in Angel Grove Park guarding the Power Coins. This may be our only chance left to defeat Rita". Tommy said "Don't worry I'll get those coins back". Zordon agreed "I know now go, and may the Power protect you".
Old 03/18/16, 10:11 PM   #363
Zabitan
Administrator

Tommy then teleported to Angel Grove park, and demanded "All right Goldar give me those Power Coins or I'm gonna make you pay". Goldar mocked "Empty threats coming from a powerless Ranger". Goldar then summoned some Super Putties, and said "Super Putties why don't we welcome back our old friend".

Tommy, and the Super Putties started slashing, and stabbing each other. Then Tommy pulled out his Brachio Buster, and his Blade Blaster, and put them together as he cried "Brachio Buster", and fired a volley of lasers at the Super Putties. But then Tommy grabbed his chest and said "Oh no my powers better hurry".

Then Goldar, and Scorpina started clashing weapons with Tommy. Goldar mocked "Give up Green Ranger". Scorpina agreed "You'll never get the Power Coins". Tommy retorted "Wanna bet", and kept fighting.

Tommy started clutching his chest again. At the Command Center Kimberly cried "Oh no Tommy". Jason said "Alpha turn up the power". Alpha moved a dial, and Tommy's Dragon Shield glowed. Tommy yelled "Wohoo yeah", and was able to briefly defeat Goldar, and Scorpina.

Tommy then said "All right just a few seconds more, and I'll get the Power Coins". Tommy ran to the chest, and grabbed it. But the chest started electrocuting Tommy. Tommy started screaming in pain as Goldar, and Scorpina laughed mockingly.
Old 03/18/16, 10:12 PM   #364
Zabitan
Administrator

The Rangers, and the others gasped as Zordon said "Alpha bring Tommy back quickly". Alpha complied "Right away", and Tommy teleported back to the Command Center. Tommy fell down, and his shield started flickering as he demorphed.

Kimberly cried "Tommy is he okay?". Alpha said "He took a full dose of the charge from Rita's chest. If he rests now he can recover but for now his vitals are low". Then the medical bed appeared, and everyone laid Tommy on it.

Zordon started flickering more, and more and then disappeared but not before saying "Rangers I'm sorry I can't be of any more help", and disappeared. Trini cried out "Zordon". Zack said "Man first we lost everyone in Angel Grove, Then the Zords, and the Dinosaur eggs, and now Tommy, and Zordon.

Billy assured him "Actually not yet perhaps we can use a bit of our energy to restore Zordon the way Zordon used his energy to restore Tommy's powers". Jason agreed "Let's do it". Jason called out "We call upon the sacred Dinosaurs worshipped by our ancestors".

The Rangers put their coins together, and they all called out "Triceratops", "Mastodon", "Saber Tooth Tiger", "Pterodactyl", "Tyrannosaurus". The Power Coins shot electricity into Zordon's pillar, and slowly but surely Zordon's image returned.

Zordon said "Rangers thank you for bringing me back". Zack said "Well it was the least we could do". Then Quagmire, Millennia, and Nemo put their hands out, and shot beams of energy out. The beams crossed, and created a portal.
Old 03/18/16, 10:13 PM   #365
Zabitan
Administrator

Millennia explained "Rangers you must hurry. The Portal requires almost all of our magic to work. You only have a few minutes to get back". The Rangers nodded, and Jason called out "It's Morphin time". The Rangers called out "Mastodon", "Pterodactyl", "Triceratops" "Saber Tooth Tiger", "Tyrannosaurus". Then the Rangers jumped into the portal, and teleported to the depths of Rita's dimensional prison.

The Rangers looked around, and eventually way off in the distance they saw an altar covered in bubbles. There were three bubbles in particular that each contained the Megazord, Dragonzord, and Titanus each of which was roaring for help.

Billy cried out "Look it's the Zords". Zack cried "All right this will be easy bo breezy". Just then all of Rita's monsters teleported into the Dark Dimension, and Jason cried out "Or maybe not". Then the Rangers summoned their weapons, and tried to slash, and stab the monsters.

Jason fought King Sphinx, Octoplant, and Hatchasaurus with his sword. Zack fought Knasty Knight, Spidertron, and Goatan with his axe. Billy fought Eye Guy, Madam Woe, and Goo Fish with his lance, Trini fought off the Minotaur, Pineoctopus, and Dark Warrior with her daggers, and Kimberly fought Snizzard, Terror Toad, and the Spitflower with her bow.
Old 03/18/16, 10:13 PM   #366
Zabitan
Administrator

At her palace Rita was ordering "Hurry faster faster more more". FInster was busy making endless supplies of monsters, and Super Putties when all of a sudden the Monster Matic exploded from being overworked.

Finster was crying "No no Oh no". Rita cried "Finster fix that machine, and get me some more Putties". FInster cried "Your awfulness the Monster Matic has been overworked, and I seem to be out of Super Putty".

Rita demanded "Well get some more". Finster ran to the supply cabinet, and started crying even more. Finster said "My queen I don't know how to explain it but we're completely out of Super Putty ". Rita cried "Well just get some more". Finster explained "I'm afraid it's not that simple".

Finster continued "You see of horrible one it takes regular putty 10,000,000 years to absorb the negative energy necessary to become Super Putty. It's just like how coal absorbs pressure to become diamonds". Rita cried "What?". Goldar assured her "My queen we already have every monster, and over hundreds of Super Putties at the Rangers as is there's no way they can win".
Old 03/18/16, 10:14 PM   #367
Zabitan
Administrator

At the Command Center Quagmire, Millennia, and Nemo were still trying to keep the portal open but they were getting tired. Zordon cried out "Alpha status report". Alpha explained "Zordon according to our computers because Rita's palace is on Earth we can finally access her database".

Zordon said "Excellent try to hack into her database of spells there may be a way to stop Cyclopsis, or even yet stop Rita altogether". Alpha complied "I'm hacking in now". Zordon asked "How is the portal?". Millennia explained "We can't keep this up much longer with our current amount of magic". Then all of a sudden The Genie of Canis 35, and Mr. Ticklesneezer appeared.

Alpha cheered "The Genie, Mr Ticklesneezer how did you find out?". The Genie explained "We went to the mystical forest, and somebody said these folks were trying to help the Power Rangers get to Rita's dimensional prison". Mr Ticklesneezer added "And we knew that was a very dangerous spell requiring large amounts of magic so we thought we should help".
Old 03/18/16, 10:14 PM   #368
Zabitan
Administrator

The Rangers were still fighting off Rita's monsters, and had even succeeded in destroying a few. But the battles where starting to wear on them. Zack cried out "I don't know how much more of this we can take". Jason tried to assure him "We can do this we just have to keep going".

At the Command Center Tommy was starting to surge with electricity. Alpha got a machine, and scanned Tommy. Alpha explained "His entire body is becoming electrically charged". Zordon explained "It seems when Tommy absorbed the energy from the chest it caused a flux in the Morphing Grid. Hurry give Tommy his coin, and the overload effect should wear off".

Alpha gave Tommy his coin, and the electricity went into his coin, and Tommy woke up. Tommy asked "Oh man what happened?" Zordon explained "When you touched the chest containing the Power Coins you absorbed large amounts of energy. The excess energy it seems has completely reenergized your coin".

Tommy asked "Where's everyone else?". Zordon explained "They're in the darkest depths of Rita's dimensional prison trying to rescue the Zords but I fear they don't have much time". Tommy said "Well all right then I'm outta here". Tommy called out "Dragon", and jumped into the portal.
Old 03/18/16, 10:15 PM   #369
Zabitan
Administrator

In the dimensional prison Rita's monsters were starting to gain the upper hand. Tommy appeared, and said "Oh no", Tommy put his hands together, and cried out "Come on just one last time just this once". Then Tommy made another energy ball but this one was made of light energy, and fired it at some of Rita's monsters destroying them.

The Rangers looked, and Zack cried out "All right". Kimberly cried out "Tommy you're back". Tommy said, and I'm here to stay". Jason cried out "Way to go bro". Tommy said "Come on let's combined our powers, and put an end to this". The other Rangers agreed "Right".

Zack cried out "Power axe", Kimberly cried out "Power Bow", Billy cried out "Power Lance", Trini cried out "Power Daggers", and Jason cried out "Power Sword". Then the Rangers assembled the Power Blaster. Tommy gave Jason the Dragon Dagger, and said "Here Jason take my Dragon Dagger, and add some dragon power". Jason said you got it bro".

Then the Power Blaster roared as it glowed with all the Ranger colors. All six Rangers held it as they cried "Fire". The Rangers moved the Power Blaster around the Dark Dimension vaporizing every monster in sight.

Jason said "All right that took care of them now to save the Zord". Just then Goldar, and Scorpina teleported, and Goldar said "I'm afraid it won't be that easy". Scorpina agreed "Yeah you're finished Rangers".

The Rangers clashed weapons with Goldar, and Scorpina. Zack then cried out "Jason the Zords". Jason cried out "Got it". Jason jumped over to the altar, and slashed the bubbles holding the Zords with his sword as the Dark Dimension exploded with light.
Old 03/18/16, 10:16 PM   #370
Zabitan
Administrator

Goldar cried out "No, No, No, This can't be". At her palace Rita was furious "What how can this be how could you let the Rangers do this Goldar?". Goldar cried I'm sorry my queen. I didn't think they could do it".

Rita yelled "Well they did". Rita then turned to Thrax, and asked "Sweetie could you do Mommy, and Daddy a favor, and destroy the Power Rangers for us?". Thrax answered "Heck yeah mom". Lord Zedd bragged "I knew you'd make us proud son".

At the Command Center the portal was starting to wane again but the Rangers managed to get out in time. Alpha cheered "Rangers you made it". Billy said "Affirmative we all succeeded in rescuing the Zords".

Alpha explained "That's not all we got". Zack asked "What do you mean?". Zordon explained "We were able to hack into Rita's network, and combined the data with our own, and we discovered a weakness in Cyclopsis". Jason asked "What is it?".

Zordon explained "Cyclopsis adjusts itself to attack any Zord combination however it takes time for it to analyze, and adapt to them. If you keep switching Zord combinations enough it will overload Cyclopsis, and you can defeat it.

Jason said "Okay guys let's do this". They all teleported back to Angel Grove park, and Jason called out "We need Dinozord power". Then all the Zords except Titanus, and Dragonzord appeared. The Rangers jumped into their Zord, and formed the Megazord.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
discussion, fanfiction, power rangers, reloaded