Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08/21/05, 02:47 PM   #1
Silver Shadow
Putty Patroller

Default Need Drago/Phormo Clips Badly

Greetings,

I've been away from the community for way too long. Some of you might remember me as Silver Zenaku on the old boads. Well, add Doggy Kruger to the list of Ranger Charaters I identify with. :) Not to mention whoever owns the Travelion in Magiranger. One look at that thing and I was seriously in love with it.

Anywho, I came back mostly because I'm in desperate need of video clips of Drago and Phormo's transformation sequence from Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad. Yeah, the show was the worst translation of a Japanese show I've ever seen, but the toys were so cool that when I had the oppertunity to snap up the entire set, I jumped before you could say "Piggy is a con man."

They were well worth every penny I spent on them and I couldn't be happier. The only problem is, the only directions for DX Drego that the seller could find were the French ones. I tried scanning them in and translating them, with only partial sucess. I know someone was talking about encoding clips from the show about six months ago. At this point, any information would be warmly welcomed. After an exhaustive search of my own, I don't even know if Drago appears in the three tapes of the show that were released on VHS.

Silver Shadow
Silver Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/22/05, 02:21 AM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

Welcome back Silver Shadow. I wish I could help you but I am not really good with toys. I hope you find what you are looking for.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply