Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/15/06, 03:15 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Read here if you haven't been able to access your account since the move

Its come to my attention that at least one account was not transferred over during the transfer. If anyone was not able to log in ( after trying to reset your passwords) than it could mean that your account was not transferred over. If that is the case, register for a new account and pm me. So far the only account that I noticed was missing is Lightranger00. Lightranger00, re-register and pm me. There may be a way to get your old posts credited to your old account.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply