Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/18/17, 10:54 PM   #91
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Sentai Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentai Rules View Post
I don't see what was so wrong about Sentai Envy's posts! He was just trying to get the word out and stick up for Sentai Fans. And he got banned for it! PRX and Matt are the enemy! Lets not waste time unfairly targeting Sentai Is Forever either .
read the rules. NO SPAMMING. Envy was spamming hence the ban we don't give breaks if you break a rule you're going to get into trouble. PRX and I are your enemies because you hate that we're enforcing the rules of this board that PRX and I have both agreed on? if you don't like the rules or don't want to follow them then here's a hint: maybe you should leave?
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/18/17, 11:05 PM   #92
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Saban Brands could learn from Viz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentai Is Forever View Post
Guys, you don't understand how close Envy was to being permbanned and the group disbanded.
very true that is indeed something that they don't understand much less comprehend but I suppose maybe they wanted the group to be disbanded and Envy perma-banned?

Let me quote some sections from our rule thread to educate people on the rules that Envy broke

Quote:
3. There will be no flaming of members or insulting them. It's perfectly fine to disagree on a subject and get into a good debate. You can say they are wrong but saying someone is stupid for liking something is not permitted.

6. No spamming or trolling.

1. Spamming, posting X rated material, or any illegal activity is subject to immediate perm ban.
Envy should consider himself lucky that PRX decided to take mercy on him and not perma-ban him which both of us would've had the authority to do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentai Is Forever View Post
Matt did make one mistake. Sentai Snob and I founded the group. It was my idea and Snob was our first leader. He actually passed it on to Envy not too long ago.
ah I see I knew Envy was 1 of your leaders but wasn't aware that he wasn't an original founder so my mistake there but I guess in that case you could say that you and Sentai Snob co-founded the group and I guess in a technical sense you could say that Envy was kind of like another co-founder.
Old 11/19/17, 05:53 PM   #93
Sentai Is Forever
Sentai Snob

Envy joined after we started and it was his idea to make the comeback. So Sentai Snob gave up leadership to him.
Sentai Is Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/19/17, 05:55 PM   #94
Sentai Mighty
Sentai Snob.

Sentai Snob is a much better leader than you. You just took power for yourself and turned against everything you helped to create.
Sentai Mighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/19/17, 05:59 PM   #95
Sentai Mighty
Sentai Snob.

Default You can't get rid of me that easy

I was unfairly banned for a week but now I am back. Once Envy returms, the true Sentai Snobs will form and the staff hear will learn to respect us. PRX will make Sentai Envy the new owner and Sentai is Forever will be banned for his treachery.

You guys are lucky ,I determined you guys werent worthy of this becoming a Sentai Board but Envy has not given up. I wanted us to start our own forum but he is convinced this forum will be a great board for the True Sentai Snobs. I will trust his wisdom.
Old 11/19/17, 06:08 PM   #96
Sentai Rules
Sentai Snob

Default Re: You can't get rid of me that easy

YES, our leader will return and the true Sentai Snobs will rise. Super Sentai Online will make for a great board for us and the reformed American Sentai fans.
Sentai Rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/19/17, 06:19 PM   #97
Sentai Mighty
Sentai Snob.

Shut up! You are not a True Sentai Snob. Anyone who supports Sentai is Forever is a traitor like him. At least those AS fans don't know any better. Anyone that follows the false Sentai Snobs will be banned with Forever. And the name won't be Super Sentai Online. But thats none of your concern.
Old 11/19/17, 06:23 PM   #98
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

This forum is a glorified RPG forum. But at least it keeps this nonsense out of the main forums. Glad I turned down joining this group.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/19/17, 11:35 PM   #99
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentai Mighty View Post
I was unfairly banned for a week but now I am back. Once Envy returns, the true Sentai Snobs will form and the staff hear will learn to respect us. PRX will make Sentai Envy the new owner and Sentai is Forever will be banned for his treachery.
you was fairly banned you should count yourself lucky that you weren't banned longer. You were insulting people here which is against the rules here you don't insult people if you want to remain unbanned however you were actually banned back on November 6th for 2 days so that one should've lifted automatically unless you did something else to get yourself banned for even longer after that time - ah I see you ended up flaming someone back on November 12th so you got banned for 7 days but still that's your own fault for breaking the rules. You want to break the rules? then you're going to get banned we will NOT cut breaks on that. PRangerX won't and I most certainly won't.

We don't ban people just for the sake of banning people you may hate Sentai Is Forever but neither I nor PRX will ban just based on you believing someone to commit an act of treachery that's not even in our rules to begin with anyway so we can't even warn or ban people for it anyway regardless of what you might want.
Old 11/20/17, 03:24 AM   #100
Sentai Fate
Putty Patroller

Can we just get back to promoting Sentai? The drama hear is too much. This is not why i joined the group.
Sentai Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply