Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/28/12, 10:31 AM   #1
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Power Rangers (Super) Samurai - "A Sticky Situation" Episode Discussion

Well Today's a sticky situation due to being late with the episode thread so here's the thread for today's new episode.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/29/12, 11:25 PM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers (Super) Samurai - "A Sticky Situation" Episode Discussion

Decided to post about the ep that aired yesterday today. That was certainly a sticky situation for Mike and Kevin.

It was strange how Bulk and Spike kept on finding new ways to get even more stuck.
Old 04/30/12, 09:48 PM   #3
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Re: Power Rangers (Super) Samurai - "A Sticky Situation" Episode Discussion

'A Sticky Situation' is a good episode. The monster of the episode stuck Mike and Kevin together. He later did the same to Bulk and Spike. Blue and Green has to learn to work as a team, in order in defeat the monster. I can't wait to see what mission that Dayu and Decker has to go on in order to get their stuff fixed.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/01/12, 07:42 AM   #4
MattEmily
Administrator

Indeed. Dayu's Harmonium and Deker's Uramasa.
Old 05/01/12, 08:10 AM   #5
Mad Dragon
Ranger In Training

How do you manage to catch these episodes? I'm in Australia.. So I can only catch the youtube videos or download it and by the time I get to it in the morning, its been removed already.. >.<
Mad Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/01/12, 09:28 AM   #6
MattEmily
Administrator

Most of us are in the United States so that's how. I think you're 1 of the only active members that isn't in the U.S. I'm going to message you something privately so there's no public record of it.
Post New ThreadReply