Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/11/05, 03:41 PM   #11
The_Star_Treker
Putty Patroller

Send a message via AIM to The_Star_Treker Send a message via MSN to The_Star_Treker

is it a animation film?
The_Star_Treker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/11/05, 03:43 PM   #12
powrpurpl
Putty Patroller

no. real people
powrpurpl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/11/05, 03:47 PM   #13
The_Star_Treker
Putty Patroller

Send a message via AIM to The_Star_Treker Send a message via MSN to The_Star_Treker

where are you making this film?
Old 12/11/05, 03:49 PM   #14
powrpurpl
Putty Patroller

actuall, each of us is making at home. you would need a digital camera
Old 12/11/05, 03:55 PM   #15
The_Star_Treker
Putty Patroller

How would you put on the real actors from through the internet and onto your film? That sounds pretty hard to do. I maybe interested but my speech is horrible for acting.
Old 12/11/05, 04:01 PM   #16
powrpurpl
Putty Patroller

each of us records our parts, perhaps with help of a friend and sends to someone with a special program. Do you have a digital camera?

it is ok if your speech is bad. right now all male rangers are taken. but we have plenty of others. right now we have no evil minions so you could make up one that has your specific speech problem, you coulld be a continious extra or monster. or you could a rozomb -a foot soldier
Old 12/11/05, 04:17 PM   #17
The_Star_Treker
Putty Patroller

I have a video camera, it's not digital but i can connected it to my pc. I can use my speech software to use as my voice. How many rangers you will have or add later? I have a character probably can be the rangers' ally if you might be interested to add.
Old 12/11/05, 04:21 PM   #18
powrpurpl
Putty Patroller

that is good. um all male rangers are taken from here to kingdom come
Phase II
Character Application
Male

Main Characters

Red Ranger Taken
Farek, of the Farm B family
Farek is the oldest of the six. In fact he will soon be allowed to take the Adulthood Challenge, or the Coming of Age Ritual, that every 19 year-old must take to be considered an adult, and he is just months away from his 19th birthday. Farek’s family is very poor and on the brink of poverty. They barely bring up enough crops for themselves to eat, let alone trade for other kinds of food. Farek is quiet and deep; he likes to reflect on events. He has been called shy, but he is warm and compassionate. He is the Red Ranger, the leader. He has the powers of the original rangers; Dino, Ninjetti, and Ninja.

Blue Ranger-Taken
Beck, Head Priest’s son
Beck is the Blue Ranger. His father is the Head Priest of the Temple of Legends. Beck has been trained all his life to take the place of his father when he dies at any age and so knows all the Legends, and Prophecies. Beck, however, never once believed them until the day he became the Blue Ranger. He is almost always sarcastic and in the mood for making dry humor and is the life of the team. He has the powers of Zeo and Turbo.

Black Ranger
Praxis Taken
Praxis is the young Black Ranger. His parentage is unknown. He was abandoned at a young age and was raised by the local orphanage. Though he has anger at his parents, he is calm, resourceful and strangely enough, and has wisdom beyond any of their years. He has the youthful energy of any kid his age combined with immeasurable wisdom. He has the powers of the Space and Lost Galaxy Rangers. Rainbow Ranger
Rainbow Ranger
Hexion-taken
Hexion is the sixth ranger, he is the Rainbow Ranger. He has traveled far and wide for in search of something, he does not know what. He has been alone as long as he can remember, and has had few friends. At times, he is talkative, and others, he is silent. His powers are from SPD and Mystic Force.

Secondary Characters

Paea
Village Leader, father of Roxiam

Sigon
Head Priest

Vor
Second Head Priest

Other Charactors

Quintor
First High Priest

Rozombs
Robot Zombie foot soldiers
Need: 5

Extras

all the ones that don't say taken are available. um, you can also make up evil minions since we don't have any right now
Old 12/11/05, 04:33 PM   #19
The_Star_Treker
Putty Patroller

Will you have guest characters? Who are the female rangers? I also probably can use one of my hero's arc-nemesis i thought of. It would be awesome if that you make a sequel for later.
Old 12/11/05, 04:39 PM   #20
powrpurpl
Putty Patroller

guests would be extras, we have no female actresses yet, but the charactors are Roziam and Xiann, With the Mentor being Kat Manx (over 800 yrs. old) and Morgana the enemy, and we are making lots of episodes(we hope)
Post New ThreadReply