Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07/30/07, 11:06 PM   #1
taitfan
Putty Patroller

Default kimberley moved on from tommy

does any one know who kimberly moved on with when she sent tommy a letter saying she found someone new
taitfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/02/07, 12:22 PM   #2
Deviot
Putty Patroller

Watching too much Power Rangers Generations?

Anyhoo, they never actually tell who she dated after Tommy. Some could speculate Jason for the sole fact that they both appear in the Turbo movie, but no proof is given in any way.

Also, since Jason returns in Zeo temporarily, this kind of disrupts my speculation. But then, again, it doesn't really. Point being, no information is official or known.
Deviot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/03/07, 10:17 AM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

Yeah, there has never been any official answer. I know Amit Bhaumik( Story Editor during Power Rangers Wild Force and former webmaster of Power Rangers Online Archives) said that Kimberly ended up marrying Skull. And I believe insinuated that he was the other guy. I beleive he even put this in the series bible. Amit was probably just having a little fun there. So I wouldn't take it as canon. Especially with a new set of writers in control of the show now.

I think a safer assumption is that Kimberly just met some guy in Florida and had a relationship with him for a time. It was probably not with another character on the show. It really was just away of letting the Tommy character move on from Kimberly. As Amy Jo Johnson ( Kimberly) was long gone at this point.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/04/07, 11:28 AM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFlyDarkMan View Post
this dude is ten years behind in ranger history sorry if im being so blunt but it's the truth
Not everyone has followed the net fandom very long. All he or she is asking is for the behind the scenes information. Which is hard to get if you haven't been part of the online fandom for awhile. A lot of us have asked these very same questions. I know I didn't know any of this when I became a full time member of the online fandom.

At a small board such as this one, we should expect to get a lot of fans new to the net portion of the fandom. And really every board gets posters like that. Its how the online fandom grows. I had one such fan start here. He asked a lot of questions and really got into the online fandom. Now he is an Adminstrator at Henshin Empire. His name is Smoking Ranger.
Old 08/05/07, 03:12 PM   #5
Sweetened Angel
Power Ranger

we don't know who kim's new boyfriend.
Sweetened Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/06/07, 05:42 PM   #6
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by taitfan View Post
well thats all you had the say you dint have to say im ten years behind
Superfly said the ten years behind line, not Jennifer. I agree though, it doesn't matter how behind you are. I don't mind you asking these questions at all. Its actually fun to think back.
Old 08/07/07, 07:16 AM   #7
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by taitfan View Post
well thats all you had the say you dint have to say im ten years behind
Ignore SuperFlyDarkMan.

SuperFlyDarkMan if you aren't going to answer the person's question then stay out of the thread. Regardless if he is 10, 100, or 1000 years behind, either answer the question or don't post period.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/16/07, 11:19 PM   #8
DarkMan
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virginian View Post
Ignore SuperFlyDarkMan.

SuperFlyDarkMan if you aren't going to answer the person's question then stay out of the thread. Regardless if he is 10, 100, or 1000 years behind, either answer the question or don't post period.
whats your point
DarkMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/17/07, 10:29 AM   #9
Asleepintheelement
Ranger In Training

All it is right now is Speculation. But that is a damn good question there.
Asleepintheelement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/25/07, 07:39 PM   #10
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFlyDarkMan View Post
whats your point
You would know if you had a brain.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply