Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08/19/07, 08:35 AM   #1
solar gardian rider
Putty Patroller

Default solar gardian ranger fanfic

chapter 1 the power part 1

Thomas Mulder, a 15 year old boy with dark blond hair and blue eyes, was walking to school for a pretty boring day of lessons. He’d rather be out practicing his favourite hobby: fighting. He loved fighting and he was good at it. Nothing really happened around here. Fighting helped him relax and got him dreaming about what could be. He decided to take a short-cut to school. He was already running late. He noticed smoke coming from somewhere a little further. He ran towards the source and saw a warehouse of the laboratory was on fire. He knew their were people inside the laboratory itself so he ran inside.

“ There’s a fire in the warehouse. Everyone get out!” he yelled at the top of his lungs. People started screaming and running out. Just as he was about to follow them, he heard an explosion and a loud scream. He couldn’t go outside now so he ran to the sound. He found a pregnant women trapped under a part of the roof that came down. Lucky the part had fallen down on her legs and not one her belly.

“ Don’t worry, I’ll get you out of here.” Thomas promised. He started looking around for something he could use. The fire was already spreading and would reach the place they were soon. Against a wall, he found a fire-hose and started putting some fire out which would give him some time to free the women. He dropped the hose and ran back to the women’s side.

“ Okay, I’m gonna try to lift this. Do you think you can help me?” Thomas asked. The women nodded and sat up as far as possible. Together they managed to lift the part.

“ Are you hurt?” Thomas asked.

“ I don’t think so, thanks a lot.” Thomas helped her up. She quickly ran out to her husband. Just as Thomas was about to leave, another explosion send him flying. He crashed in a door which fell open due to the impact. Thomas groaned and got up. A bright shine caught his attention: 12 crystals were spread out on the ground. He grabbed all of them and quickly ran out where firemen were already controlling the fire.

translator dustinfan writer geel zwart gardian ranger

ext chapter power part 2
chapter 2 power part 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thomas looked at his watch. Shit, school already started. He rushed off the school and arrived 20 minutes to late, looking dirty. School was boring: lessons were stupid, his friends seemed to be in a whiny mood… He was glad when he could go home. Once arrived, he went straight to his room and put the crystals on his desk. They were glowing. He wondered what was going on. He studied them. Each had a different colour: Red, yellow, black, white, purple, brown, orange, pink, blue, silver, green and gold. This was just weird. Who knows what this was. It could be dangerous.

He had an idea. Since he was into everything that had anything to do with techniques, he decided to try something. What if these crystals were some kind of power source? Then he could recharge stuff with it. If it worked, he was lucky. If it didn’t, well then he wouldn’t have to worry about school anymore. He grabbed one of the portable radios he had been messing with and attached it to the red crystal with some loose wires.

The next second, he found himself flat on his back on the floor. He hadn’t even done anything yet! He carefully stood up and looked around. Good, his room was still intact, everything seemed normal. He reached out to take something from his desk but his hand stopped in mid-air. His hand wasn’t red a second ago. He looked up his arm which was covered in red spandex. What the hell was going on? He ran to his mirror and looked. The red ranger was staring back at him. Around his wrist was a red morpher. Wow, he looked like Tommy only his suit was red instead of white. This was cool. He looked at his desk. The crystals were gone. In their place were 11 other morphers. So power rangers did exist and all those years powers were hidden in the laboratory. Unbelievable.

“ Cool.” Thomas exclaimed. He powered down and put the twelve mophers away safely. He wasn’t old enough for the powers and he needed a team but he would concentrate on school first. If it was needed, he could use his powers and give them others. He had to keep training and keep an eye open for other teenagers with skills.

Five years later
---------------------

Thomas ,now 20, graduated from school. He had his diploma and was absolutely positive about what he wanted to be: a ranger. Over the years, he had tested the powers and they were good. He could master his perfectly now. His skills had improved a lot. The only problem was that he needed a team. He had to find 11 chosen ones for the job and he was planning on going on a trip. He could feel that evil was once again rising, he felt restless, had nightmares…

He started packing his clothes, the morphers and everything else that he needed and left. He simply walked away with his morpher safely around his wrist. His world was about to changer for good now, he couldn’t go back. His destiny had been set from the time he found the crystals and he had excepted it by taking them home. He walked towards the rising sun…

translator dustinfan writer geel zwart gardian ranger
solar gardian rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/19/07, 08:40 AM   #2
solar gardian rider
Putty Patroller

Default solar gardian rangers

hi i have the next chapter read it and i hoop you like this
chapter 3 silver gardians part one
A couple of days later, Thomas reached Silver hills. He was exhausted and dirty. He hadn’t slept much and if he did sleep, it had been outside in the cold. He reached a small river in the forest he’d been walking in and decided to wash up. 20 minutes later, he was finished and continued walking, enjoying the scenery. He heard the sound of birds but didn’t see any.

He paused for a second and looked up at the at the sky. It was still early in the morning but the temperature was slowly rising. There wasn’t a cloud in the sky. He sighed happily. The beginning of a new life. He looked at the morpher around his wrist and ginned. He wondered what he could do with this. He also knew he couldn’t fight alone but he was sure there were other rangers out there to form his team.

“ Time for timeforce!” he heard a yell from somewhere in front of him.

“ Quantumpower!” Came a second yell. Thomas sneaked closer and looked from behind a tree. He saw two rangers fighting three weird creatures.

“ It’s time for you two mut-orgs to return where you came from!” the red ranger yelled, charging at them with his chrono saber. He was thrown back quickly.

“ Wes, you okay?” the quantum ranger asked his friend.

“ Yeah, I’m fine. Those three are strong.” Wes replied grimly, getting back up.

“ Come one. Let’s attack together.” Eric suggested. Wes nodded and the two rangers charged forward. Thomas decided to even up the battle a bit.

He stepped away from the three.

zij its morping time time for solar gardian ranger form !” He yelled and with some motions of his hand he morphed into his red tiger suit. He ran to the fight just as Wes and Eric were thrown back again.

“ Now I’m seriously getting pissed here.” Wes yelled, getting up. Then his eyes fell upon the stranger.

“ Who are you?” Wes asked fearing that they were gonna have to deal with an evil ranger on top of the three mut-orgs.

“ Back up.” Thomas replied. Wes nodded at him.

“ Chrono blaster!” Wes yelled shooting at the three mut-orgs. It didn’t affect them except that they backed up a bit. Wes and Eric walked over to Thomas. “

“ I hope you can fight.” Eric said.

“ Would I be here if I couldn’t?” Thomas shot back.

“ Okay the, let’s do it.” Eric said. The three charged at the mut-orgs, each taking one.

Thomas groaned as he was slammed back against a tree. He’d never fought before, not even trained much. How was he supposed to battle these guys? He got back up and threw a punch at the monster’s midsection. It didn’t seem to affect him one bit. ‘Okay, not working.’ Thomas thought. He didn’t want to risk using his weapons yet without exploring them for himself. He looked over at Wes and Eric who were making the same progress as him: none.

The three guys were thrown back together at the ground with the mut-orgs closing in on him.

“ We’re screwed.” Wes stated matter-of-factly. The three mu-orgs closed in on them and were suddenly blasted back. Wes, Eric and Thomas turned back to see where that came from. The five wild force rangers came running at them and helped them up.

“ Who are you?” their red ranger asked.

“ Back up.” Thomas replied again. They didn’t need to know who he was yet.

“ He can be trusted.” Wes said. The five wild force rangers nodded. They turned to the mut-orgs who decided to make their disappearance.

“ Hey!” Wes yelled. “ Great. I doubt we’ve seen the last of them.”

Thomas started walking away.

“ Where are you going?” Wes yelled behind him. Thomas didn’t reply and kept walking.

“ Just like Merrick.” Cole said, powering down. The others followed his example and watched Thomas walk away.

“ Do you think he’ll help us again?” Alyssa asked.

“ I don’t know. I think he was here by accident. He seems to be looking for something.” Eric stated. The wild force rangers plus the two time force rangers returned to their base.

Thomas powered down when he was far enough and walked back to the river where he found a girl. He studied her for a moment. She seemed his age. Her brown hair reached her shoulders. He couldn’t see her face.

“ I know you’re there.” She said, not turning back. She kept looking at the water.

“ Who are you?” Thomas asked. She turned to him. Her brown eyes studying him.

“ I should go.” She said, walking away.

“ Hey, wait!” Thomas yelled but he didn’t go after her. He had the feeling he was gonna see her again some day. He looked around a bit. This seemed a perfect spot to train a little. He practiced some high kicks and punches.

The girl watched from behind a tree. She smiled but her smiled vanished when a bunch of black clones appeared in front of the guy. He fought them off pretty good but he was seriously outnumbered…
Old 08/19/07, 08:47 AM   #3
solar gardian rider
Putty Patroller

chapter 4 silver gardians part 2 the yellow ranger a
Thomas was fighting a loosing battle and he knew it. Those clone things were much stronger than him. That and he was seriously outnumbered by them. There were 6 of them, all strong. They looked human but they were robots. Thomas was thrown back. The six regrouped a few feet in front of them and lifted their right arms. Thomas gasped. They had morphers.

" Fire stone, ranger form!" they yelled as one. 'uh-oh, not good.' Thomas thought. Their outfits were mostly black with white lines on their chests. Thomas got back to his feet and threw his backpack aside.

" It's morphing time! Time for solar guardian ranger form!" Thomas yelled, morphing into the red tiger suit. He was stronger with the suit but they were, too.

The girl's eyes widened as the guy morphed. She stepped back slightly, falling over a rock as she did so. She let out a yelp. The evil clone who was closets to her, heard it as did Thomas. The evil clone aimed his blaster at her just as Thomas jumped away and towards her.

" Dragon shield." He yelled, blocking the powerful blast. The shield wasn't enough though. He flew back against another tree and lay motionless on the ground.

" No!" the girl yelled. Her eyes fell upon Thomas' backpack. It had opened revealing other morphers. To get to it, she first had to get past the clone who just shot at her. She knew how to fight since her dad was a karate teacher. Time to test if she was as good as everyone else said she was.

She got and ran forward. She ducked a blast from the clone and kicked him aside. It wasn't hard enough to cause damage but it was enough to reach the backpack and grab the first morpher she found the ninja storm morpher from the yellow ranger and she say ninja storm ranger form . while, Thomas was starting to wake up. He looked at the yellow ranger in front of him and smiled.and walk to its backpack caught the morpher from its backpack and says here catch he throws solar gardian morpher and kelly catch it and asks what is there with these . these power are stronger than the power of ninja storm but you can use the power of ninja storm always and thomas says use my morphing call" It's morphing time! Time for solar guardian ranger form kelly say and she looked not like a tiger ranger but ninja storm ranger and arms are yellow instead of silver Looked like finding a team wasn't as hard as he thought. He struggled back to his feet and joined the yellow ranger in battle. They were still outnumbered but they could put up a better fight.

Thomas found it a good time to check out the weapons now. Although he hadn't used them, he could tell now was a good time. To try them out. The girl was already using one of her weapons: a ninja sword. ' She's good.' Thomas thought. He summoned his own sword. red saba They fought back to back for a while, managing to take out two of the clones. Finally the clones retreated, seeing they had found decent opponents. and thomas caught fire stone morpher of the ground and walk to kelly and

Both demorphed and stared at each other.

" Thank you for saving me." The girl spoke.

" Hey, you saved me too so we're even." Thomas smiled widely at the girl who was about to take off her morpher. " No, don't. It's yours. You're meant to be a ranger."
and you may have the ninja storm morpher ass well
" I am?" she asked.

" Yes, I'm Thomas by the way."

" I'm Kelly. Why do you think I am meant to be a ranger?"

" You control the power, you can fight. It wasn't just a coincidence that we met. We were supposed to meet today." Thomas replied enthusiastic. Kelly looked thoughtful.

" I suppose you could be right. I take it you're here alone?"

" Yes, I am. Sit down and I'll tell you why I'm here." Thomas said. they said down side by side next to the river. The sun shinned brightly upon the two. Thomas told her about finding the crystals those years ago when he was fifteen. He told her about leaving his hometown to travel around to find his team. He instinctively knew that he would know who was destined to be a ranger. He told her about his first fight against the mut-orgs. He knew he was good, he just had to become better. Kelly listened the entire time asking a question here and there.

" So, that's pretty much what happened. What about you? Why are you here?" Thomas asked.

" I live in the city. My dad's a karate teacher so I grew up learning how to fight. I never did competitions or anything. I did it just for. I don't know why I kept fighting all those years really. Maybe like you said we were supposed to meet today. As for what I was doing here, I come here quite a lot. It's peaceful and quiet. Well, usually it is." She smiled. Thomas returned the smile. " What happens now?"

" I don't know. I'm new to this too. I guess we should have a base of some sorts with stuff we could use. We can train out here. I don't think we've seen the last of the those clones yet. Something's going on. Another evil is rising, one that we have to defeat." Thomas answered, staring up at the sky.

" Hmm, I think I know a perfect place for a base. Come on." Kelly said. She pulled Thomas to her feet and together they walked towards the city. Along the way, they reached an old house. Kelly entered. Thomas followed her. The house was deserted and in terrible shape.

" Here?" Thomas asked unbelievingly.

" You haven't seen it all." Kelly replied, mysteriously. She walked over to the back wall and knocked on it two times. A door appeared. She opened it. Thomas looked inside and noticed stairs leading downstairs.

" I found this place when I was younger. I always came here when I wanted to hide out or something." Kelly explained. They went downstairs.

Thomas could only stare. There was a large room. Against one of the walls was a bookshelf with some old books. There was one computer which Thomas figured was Kelly's. There was a table. Apart from that, the place was empty.

" I know it needs some cleaning up but it will do." Kelly said. The place was dusty but she hadn't been here in a while. " That's not all." Kelly led Thomas through a hallway leading to another room which was empty. " I came here to train sometimes. There are a few other empty rooms which we should be able to do something with." Kelly told Thomas.

Thomas nodded and wandered around. This place was perfect. It needed some decorating but that wouldn't be a trouble. First, they had to get this place ready before starting to look for other rangers. He knew exactly how to do that. He was gonna spread papers around about some sort of police school opening up which would be called 'Dallas guardians police school.' That way, people could apply and hopefully they'd find their rangers. Of course he needed an address for the applications to be send to.
" Hey, Kelly, what's your address?" Thomas asked.
Old 08/19/07, 08:48 AM   #4
solar gardian rider
Putty Patroller

hi i have make part 4 a bit longer i had some new idea
“ My address is 455 Silver Hills.” Kelly answered at Thomas’s shout. Thomas thanked her. After a month, the school was ready and people could present themselves to become Dallas Guardians.

“ Where do I obtain all that money for the equipement ?” Kelly asked.

“ From a friend of mine, Steven Slater. He’s a vocalist.”

“ Wow, he’s my favorite vocalist.” Said Kelly.

The school had transformed to a policeschool. It had computers, a lab, a dojo and shoot chambers and much more things necessary for a good policeschool. The uniforms ,designed by Thomas, were black with green and a baseball cap with the sign of the team on it.

Suddenly, the alarm sounded and Thomas and Kelly went to the place where the problem was. There they came face to face with the leader of Evil.

“ I am Dark Master. I want the Solar Crystal. Find them.” He said to his clones.

“ We arrest you in the name of the law.” Thomas yelled. Dark Master laughed evilly.

“ Who are you?”

“ We are the Dallas Gaurdian police force and power rangers.” Kelly answered.

“ Clones, attack!” Said Dark Master. 5 clones attacked Kelly and Thomas. The clones attacked the two rangers with high kicks and punches. Thomas and Kelly fought back. The clones regrouped, trusted their arms upwards and yelled:

“ Fire stone, ranger form!” They morphed in the dark rangers and then attacked again.

“ I have an idea. It’s morphing time! Red ranger power.” Said Thomas. “ Duplicate!”

The 5 other rangers and Kelly said the morphing call “go galatic” and they transfromed into the Quasar rangers.

“ Lights of Orion, activate!” Thomas yelled and they transformed into a destructive ball of energy and destroyed the clones.Thomas picked the fire stone morpher up from the ground. Dark Master cursed loudly as he saw that.

“ Cyberdog, do have you a cyborg for me?” asked Dark Master.

“ Yes, I have it here.” Cyberdog answered. A cyborg stood up.

“ Let him attack.” Dark Master ordered. Thomas cursed.

“ Kelly, it is time to morph.” Thomas said to his fellow ranger. “ It’s morphing time! Time for Solar Gaurdian ranger form!” Thomas yelled and pressed on the button. Two trunks appeared on the ground and a hologram came out of the front side of his suit. The hologram formed around body and sunflame changed the hologram in real costume. “ Solar Gaurdian, red tiger ranger!”

Kelly repeated the morph she just heard. “ Solar Guardian, yellow tiger ranger!”

The two morphed rangers attacked the Ninja Cyborg. They kicked and pucnched him in the face and other body parts they could reach.

“ Quantum Defender!” Thomas shot the Ninja cyborg with the Quantum Defender. Kelly summoned her Ninja sword and changed it to a laser blaster. She shot the Ninja cyborg with it and sparks flew of its body. The Ninja cyborg became very angry

“ Nobody defeats me!”

“ Kelly, let’s combine the hawk blaster, sonic fin and lion hammer to form the storm striker.” Once formed with the lion hammer as main weapon, Thomas yelled: “ Fire!”

A crushing weight dropped on the Ninja cyborg which made it explode.

“ Cyberdog, make him large!” Dark Master yelled. Thomas and Kelly formed the Thunderstorm Megazord with their Crimson Insectzord, Navy Beetlezord, hawk zord, lion zord, dolphin zord and Samurai Star.

“ Thunderstorm Megazord online!” They hit the Ninja cyborg and kicked it but to defeat it, they didn’t have enough power. They combined all the zords to form the Hurricane Megazord and activated the chest blade spin. With a storm they destroyed the Ninja cyborg which made Dark Master become very angry with Cyberdog. The rangers had the Solar Crystal and already knew how to use the power.

“ I want the crystals.” Dark Master growled. Not long later, the police force office was ready in Dallas. Meanwhile, Kelly had fallen in love with Thomas but didn’t say anything about it to Thomas because she’d had bad experiences with men before.But Thomas was in love with Kelly too and once he was sure she felt the same, he said it to her and they became a couple.
Old 08/19/07, 08:50 AM   #5
solar gardian rider
Putty Patroller

new chapter chapter 5
The headquarters was ready and in use. Thomas sat behind his desk and read all at questions of men that had reported for the Dallas Guardians Police. He read the question of Loren Kasey Googenheim. He learned he’d had a difficult youth. ‘ Maybe I can give him a future.’ Thomas thought. He searched the address and once found it, he went outside and stepped into his police car, a corvette with specials and drove to Kasey’s house. He rang the bell. Loren opened it and said:

“ Wow, you are a Dallas guardian.”

“ Yes, that’s right and are you Loren Kasey Googenheim?”

“ Yes, I am. Wait.” Thomas said as he suddenly heard an explosion. He saw clones. He cursed and went behind a bush. He called Kelly on his wrist radio.

“ Here commander Thomas. Are you there, honey?”

“ Yes, I can hear you.” said Kelly

“ Press the alarm. There are clones in the city. Come here right away.” Thomas said. “ It’s morphing time. Time for Solar guardian ranger form.” He pressed on the button and 2 cases appeared on the ground. A hologram came in front of Thomas. Sun flame changed hologram in real a costume. “ Sun guardian ranger, red guardian tiger ranger.” Thomas ran to the clones which just shouted.

“ Fire stone, ranger form!” As they turned into dark rangers. They attacked Thomas with a kick. Thomas stopped and with a tackle, the dark ranger clone fell on the ground.

“ Power or Tyrannosaurus!” The suit changed to the red mmpr suit and with the power sword and saba, Thomas hit the fire stone morpher which fell of its wrist. A dark ranger clone aimed its laser blaster at Thomas. Thomas got hit and flew back against the wall where he laid passed out with the morpher next to him. Loren Kasey Googenheim picked up the morpher and said: “ Go galatic!” He transformed into the red galaxy ranger

“ Cool!” He commented and did a high kick, kicking a clone against the wall. Another clone attacked Loren who flew back against the wall and cursed. The morpher discharged.

“ Shit, this dark ranger is too strong.”

“ Ugh.” Thomas said as he woke up unmorphed.

“ Kaseyn catch!” Thomas threw a Solar morpher to him. The new ranger had heard Thomas’ earlier call and repeated it.

“ It’s morphing time! Time for Solar Guardian ranger form.” The suit formed itself around his body. The orange tiger ranger stood there. He still had the morpher of the galaxy ranger on.

“ Go Galactic.” And he was again the red galaxy ranger only now totally red and had orange saba and Quasar Sabar. He began to fight against the dark rangers and easily won. He hit each morpher of their wrist and cut their heads off. It were robots so they don’t really life. He took the fire morphers and saw that they looked like the Zeonizers.

“ Power down.” He said and put the dire morpher on his wrist. “ It’s morping time! Power of the sun. Fire stone, activate!” He pressed on a button and became a batall ranger. “ Power down!”

Kelly arrived there with the other guardians

“ Hi, honey. Who is he?”

“ That is Loren Kasey Googenheim. The orange Solar guardian tiger ranger and also a Dallas guardian.

“ Hey Loren, what have your discovered?”

“ This fire morphers are no evil powers. Normal people can use them. I was myself but what we saw resembled Psycho Rangers. They are white and black while my suit was black and orange.”

“ Cool, so there can be more then 12 rangers only that these morpher are weaker than ours.”

“ Yeah, true but from where do we get our zords?”

“ I don’t know, Kelly but we’ve got all rangers powers so also their zords. We’ll have to do it with them until we have our own zords.”

They returned to their headquarters.
Old 08/19/07, 08:51 AM   #6
solar gardian rider
Putty Patroller

chapter 6 family reunie
chapter 6 family reunie
the next that loren are training and I saw an at question a dallas gardian to become of William and he trained at home that he also busy with its last car race round that dark rangers attack its father
father something had built what their could use against us its father lies in hospital and that inventor father of loren had disappeared Had
a partner and that wash William to its father closed in hospital and there someone else was came man on visit the partner suddenly there were clones within in the room and the alarm went of at the police station and I and kelly and loren went there anyway and we says its morphing time time for solar ranger power and the cases came and hologram of the front of the cases side and behind side of suit came to appearance and formed round our body and a
Sun flame and we were tiger ranger red yellow and orange and To attack
the dark ranger clones and we dropped kick upercut and with saba To cut
fire morpher of their wrist and their heads and we says power down in the room of William father and the other man says are you that loren yes I am who want to now that me I am you father and you dollar gives you just now a beautiful gift here take this map and find the x on the card and everything become clear for its father took so fire morpher on he these are the same crystal that we have found and that uses a new weapon of power source to power up named fights vehicles that robots become and I says mean your zords as these let photograph see yes so something only otherwise these so have been built that they with others can join for better robot they can each form at take each animal each vehicle that there exists and there lies more in that basis will look at the base says father of loren
I says that cool here William a solar morpher you are now the blue tiger ranger and blue turbo ranger as you that wants to be can that but the solar powers its better than the turbo powers hear I says the but there came more clones in the room and William did an upercut and hit a head of a clone of its body finished and the other says it morphin time time for dark ranger and the other clones where now white black dark rangers and William blue turbo ranger he became with the power of blue solar tiger ranger power have blue saba as a weapon and began to fight against the clones and defeated they with the power of turbo for he used turbo sword as extra weapon next to blue saba and the clones lay on the ground without head and we says power down and we pickt up the fire morpher on 6 pieces which it I looked which color they where red yellow black blue silver here kelly and William your color fire stone morpher there are more fire stones of the same color says lorens father and you cab give those stones to humans but they power also the weapons and zords at in our secret lab and how more fire stone how stronger the weapon and zord at our secret lab and how more fire stones how stronger the are and those stones can do more you understand yes I do sir says Thomas good bay loren you my stay and chat white your father we are goining home our day are don if you need me here give you a communicator watch to loren and willam and Kelly now we are in connection good night she you tomorrow
The end
Old 08/19/07, 08:52 AM   #7
solar gardian rider
Putty Patroller

chapter 7 dark days
chapter 7 dark days
the next day are the rangers at thePolice force station
There are more people who got a job as agents
thomas only take rangers to we sit around the table and we making plans find the cross on the card of loren and we come behind the location and we go there and we find the secret entrance and see there a door with a coint lock there on loren put the coint and door opens and we see to within several labs and we go further and we see chamber on once a door with weapon and we go to within and a computer says welcome I am nicole 2000 the computer of these lab and I expected you already loren they them knows you me then yes of photograph of my builders and I am you asistente here and also infomation and pay attention to cabnet opened and ther were weapons guns them seem on army weapons and for police force weapons and zelfverdeging weapons I saw calico 9mm hanging and colt anaconda and python in the cabnet nicole 2000 they that are laser weapon hear but they seem weapons on army and police force weapons and zelfverdeging weapons and nicole says i have somthing cool and that are battle armor you look on the screen here to see you 2 left the dragon and to the right the phoenix you there have arm and leg protection and the dragon has laser hand shoes because dragon spits fire and the phoenix have wings and microjet and fire rockets you have also torso shield and by means of voice use are possible radio helmet become and our most secret weapon is liquid metal and can you there everything do what its program says that it can do but zords technique you can more zord of combine without problem also zord from past and present and future says nicole thomas says nicole are possible that liquid metal also Battlizer become yes says nicole that are possible and you can programeren which you want can more than 1 suddenly alarm what is there nicole nicole they is there a large robot in the city and those clones . I says shit we have not Enough ranger for megazord no hear says nicole you have Enough rangers one ranger ore two ranger can make megazord
kelly and loren and William it is morphing time time for solar power ranger form they we all time the trunks came and and we resisted explosion there as tiger rangers and I give they nicole our zords and programeer liquid metal with already the zords of the executed present and future and for our own zords chooses I red hawk yellow falcon and blue panther oke nicole the zords came my were the hawk and kelly the falcon and William the panther and we went in our zord and we says solar mega zord activate the panther became the body and legs with feet and the hawk and falcon torso and arms and hands and head and sit there we in the head solar megazord with 3 zords online side we I gave the robot which the city destroyed a punch and that robot fought back and shot laser on us the megazord fell on ground and they shit I have idea zords go out each other kelly and William and I and loren form megazord because loren came in its zord a condor falcon became rorso and arm and head blue panther body and legs and feet this way became one megazord also hawk torso and the rest and condor body and the rest phantom megazord and the battle megazord and we will fight we beat the robot and he shot laser missed and I called megazord for the shogun megazord and ninja of mmpr power ninja power and I they activates super warrior battle megazord our zords went from each other and became extra falcon zord mmpr and the ninja and shogun zord went out arms and finished and legs and body of shogun zord plus falcons zord became shogun mega falconzord and body of ninja zord became with what of our panther zord extra under part made and those came permanently put against the shogun mega falconzord true the falconzord and legs became 2 legs in the new part and our warrior got 4 arms and own head ninja head and the extra falconzord on the back of ninja zord body part and we fly and we shoot
our laser to the robot and robot Went to piece but returned always nicole save some humans and the ranger got kickt out of there megazords and nicole says shoot the robot power source and the robot Exploded we went from the megazord and we says power down and says hello nicole you want to be a dallas gardian i read your letter and here you are a ranger the black ranger give the morpher wouw cool says nicole i am a ranger the end
Old 08/19/07, 08:52 AM   #8
solar gardian rider
Putty Patroller

chapter 8 the extra power suit part 1

thomas and nicole and William and learned and kelly were in our secret ranger comandcenter and we were busy with a new morpher part and that succeeded and the new part are cool and put it on the solar morpher and that gave a new suit from that new part and I say it s morping time time for solar power and I became tiger ranger red and I she solar power ranger form phantom solar ranger red ready for the fight kelly its solar power ranger form yellow wind solar ranger yellow ready to fight
fight William she solar power ranger form blue turbo solar ranger blue ready to fight learned she solar power ranger form Quantum orange solar Ranger Quantum ready to fight nicole she for the first time soloed power ranger form blacken Zeo solar Ranger black and ready to fight and there stood 5 different rangers now you can choose to use the tiger ranger suit or the new suit if you like but the new suit upgrade make us more stronger feel the 5 ranger and we went back to dallas gardian office in the city and we ride through the city and other police want to do only I not I went to a concert building and did a sound chek for I am also a singer with artists name steven slater and therefore recognized kelly me somewhere of she knew not how more and kelly have I hoppers give for birthday of her favorite singer steven slater and about that went they with a friend to to concert I have family emergency could not go with Kelly and during the concert saw they on my arm a tattoo to appearance come round that the camoflage make up went off through sweat and they recognized that tattoo a scorpion and thought after and she shit cool thought they with her self that is thomas are steven slater had I never thought and why not told me so I gladly want to know after concert went I to house after dress and kelly rung at my door bell I made open and Kelly say hi steven slater and gave me a cuddle and kisses I she so am not called yes well say kelly I saw by concert this tattoo about which they you nothing thomas answer
that I say that you learn who I am and not what I do steven slater is a
role on stage and in the studio only so am I not suddenly came there 4 clones at and I she
solar power ranger form phantom solar ranger and Kelly solar power ranger form yellow wind solar ranger and we are in our new suit and I became invisibly
kelly can me see by Infa red
and kelly went under ground in and did a ground attack 2 clones head cut off at the same time finished and their morpher on the ground cases and hit the other 2 through in the middle of with saba and saba the red of me tiger power and the white of white tiger power of mmpr and clones were to pieces and I go home ende
Old 08/19/07, 08:53 AM   #9
solar gardian rider
Putty Patroller

chapter 9 the extra power costume part 2 the power or the Battlizer

I caught the fire morpher s and that these yellow and red fire stone were there now 2 red fire stone crystal and 2 yellow I say cool looks at kelly 2 fire stones of our colours I got fthe others red fire stone from my pocket
put them on the morpher and something there happened the fire stone were In a box in the morpher and I asked by radiio what that meant to nicole2000 the artificial intelligence back at the ranger basis nicole say Thomas that means you can actived your Battlizer from the
morpher try but they nicole I say its time for solar Battlizer activate up on switch and I got a gold tiger armor suit just like Battlizer in pris and helmet and in heads up display to see a list of weapons and fly mode helmet laser and hand laser and shoulder guns and a large sword of gold and golden wings and I will fly kelly got yelow armor tiger suit and ranger shield of zeo ranger and ninja storm Battlizer Armor pink collor and time force Battle Warrior Armor as one joined kelly will fly also and found them cool and we went to house next day we in a fighting with clones and I did a drop kick and knee and kelly beat 1 with the hammer of its favoriete ranger team and suddenly the clones were gone and the came back again and the other with its sword and willem also and loren also and we to fight against super robot wolfsbane called a wolf cyborg being with lasers and other weapon and I shot with the quantum defender to this wolf and he had been destroyed and cyberdog pressed on bud and larga wolf cyborg Omega supreme megazord say every ranger the solar megazord and the condor zord splitte up arms end legs the wolfmegzord remained complete arms of the solar megazord became armor and legs of the condor megazord became armor and body of condor became torso shield and solar mega zord became a hand shield and wolmegazord got other head and helmet of condor and solar head combined and got glove s are the hands of the solar and condor ranger and there stood Omega supreem megazord and wesay the rangers Omega supreem megazord supreem atack the shoots the cannons and the laser glove and wolfsbane are Destroyed and the zord turnd to animal form
say power down and suddenly me morpher were hit by a laser of clone wormhole were activated and the clone shot on me and I flew there in and the rest of the rangers also and what later we let us fall from the wormhole and we were at a diffrend time we had ours uniform and cap or bareta and I asked everyone oke yes thomas what did just happen there I don’t no say Thomas something new with our ranger power and where we are say kelly I don’t no I called nicole2000 on and that they where you are thomas it the year 2025, now I say shit we through a time travel have been made by wormhole the morpher were hit laser of clone nilcole2000 say that you can time travel with these rangerpower and actived by the laser in basis of spd doggie cruger ran to comandcenter in spd hoofdkwartier what is there cat early doggie cat they I catch a strange energy on from the city seem wormhole and I catch also another one an energy on strange what thinks you doggie
to attack of gruumm not certain but the ranger let come to doggie the rangers came in and doggie they that she had examine this strange energy and they went and saw our walking there 5 people in dallas gardians uniform and we see and them sidesay are arrested say
why I asked.sky say you are evil aliens and work for evil Emperor Gruumm no hear we know not even who is that say I we are the dallas gardians of the year 2003 and we are power rangers therefore let us go on by the say we are spd and also power rangers I say really where cool therefore bowl peacefully or not.we do not leave with you and as you want a fighting Then you can get hear say I the spd rangers attack
to and we defend our good and suddenly the say S.P.D. Emergency and they change in ranger and I and me team say it morping time solar ranger power ranger form and we change rangers in tiger and we fight further He waits just I have a special power the power of copy and my morpher change to the spd morpher
S.P.D. Emergency! I say and become red spd ranger and say cool I can use these power also the spd ranger have been scared he how he is possible spd ranger become do not be possible nevertheless and I say spd bataliser activate cyber mode and I had cyber mode batliser to and the spd ranger covered with that the Omega ranger and the shadow ranger came also they strange 2 red spd rangers who is now jacket I say Omega power copy and became Omega ranger and throttle control and shadow ranger and Omega ranger covered for that she astonishes are at but they thought that we destroy them this way for that they thought that we for gruumm worked but we did not do that we did power down instead of mercy battle the spd rangers found strange . why do you not do not Destroyed us early shadow ranger . I they we are none evil but police force agents of the year 2003 dallas gardians called and we are the solar power ranger force the spd ranger stood up and power down
You come from the past say doggie cruger yes say I
kelly say talking dog that is strange no say doggie I come of other planet how you came here say doggie . I say by means of wormhole those were made by morpher which became hit by laser blast of clone in our time what is clone asked doggie o same as that Krybots but they seem look like people and they are ranger with weaker power source these stones I let use morpher to see these small stones their fire stones to be crystallen get their strength of the sun and we came that we have to there 5 necessary activate the batliser I and kelly have afterwards 5 and I are the LEADER red ranger and she is yellow and 2 LEADER me but I have now just 5 solar rangers still 7 necessary have 12 crystallen and morphers and our enemy wants dominate concerning the ground and the rest of milk gone and he wants the solar crystals to that for use there because these power source are possible you for good and for evil
uses they I for this reason must we this way get back to 2003.doggie they as you enemy who crystals get then can he also can gruumm destroy nevertheless yes that is possible he then certain but these crystals can my enemy also destroy and for this reason we use it and the fire stone crystals I have idea battle ranger of will at aim with those crystallen them are then the weaker police force and we swat team for that our crystals stronger are and their fight firstly cool that is malignant idea they doggie Go along
your base maybe can kat the Inventor and Technique specialist find a way home for you
I say gladly and for your help my team help you Against grumm
Thanks say doggie cruger ende
Old 08/19/07, 08:54 AM   #10
solar gardian rider
Putty Patroller

Chapter 10 gold save the rangers

we were still in the year 2025 and on
gone to spd basis with the spd ranger.
And we came there wouw cool and we meet Katherine "cat" Manx and I say
strangely they seem you ar a cat that are I also half they Katherine but
more human than cat this way if you see and we are our friends doggie
cruger they are power ranger from the year 2003 them have here
come by that Clones called of their enemies the red ranger
morpher got hit by a laser shot and wormhole proved and they came in rightly and
meschien are possible you can get them home sending thought I say doggie
can I the morphers see of our new friends they Katherine yes hear they
I we put us firstly even for I are thomas mulder dallas gardian
comander and solar gardian red ranger I am kelly dallas gardian
second comander and solar gardian yellow ranger I am Loren Kasey
Googenheim dallas gardian solar gardian oranje ranger I am William
dallas gardian solar gardian blue ranger I am nicole donovan dallas gardian solar gardian black ranger
welcome at spd they Katherine i removed the morpher from my wrist and gave it to kat
wouw What beautiful morpher have got them i made them and the crystals i
found them then I 15 was at a fire in laberatoruim sydney asked you saved a
woman with the name silvia Drew yes say i that woman are pragnent at that time
and something on her legs had fallen sydney they wouw you is therefore
the hero of me family how this way I did not ask as you her not helped
that day I had been never born say sydney i say your called you drew with
the surname wouw
a visit at silvia and her child laura Katherine thomas how you morpher o have made I thought that these
crystallen a strength source exactly as batarij was therefore I linked
them with porteble radio and these crystal changes that and made there
morpher of the extra part have made in lab of for the the
father of the oranje ranger Katherine a wouw them did test and came
there behind that these crystal still more was possible and she came
there behind how you could the time wormhole and the crystals found
secret them if you use 2 crystallen at the same time then have you
power up which very powerful ranger come at for appearance activate
and the computer of julie says morpher which ranger of 2 the solar
crystalllen which can strength use the other ranger demorpt
immediately and Katherine saw that these morphers
other strength source of new and old ranger strength sources was