Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Website/Club/Updates Advertisements

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 08/25/11, 01:35 PM   #1
whitetigergrowl
Putty Patroller

Default Power Ranger Universe

http://powerrangeruniverse.com

Some major news.

A few days ago as I was going through and cleaning out old backups of various things I had stored on DVD, when I came across an old database backup of the original PRE. This was a backup done earlier in 2007, before I killed PRE and during the height of PRE's popularity.
EVERYTHING is still there. Most all downloads still work that were posted by members, Fan Fics, RPG's, etc. are all still there. Member avatars are also still there.

So using PRE's old database from 2007 and merging it with the current one, PRU now has over 10,700 members, 245,534 total posts, and well over 10,000 threads. So yes some of it is old news or old info, but there is still plenty there that can be brought back and revived. Members can bump up any and all old threads they still find relevant.

You may have to reset your password or you may not. I'm not sure as it's something I haven't had a chance to check. But previous members have managed to find their way back in, so it's worth a look!

On top of that I also added over 2,300 images to the PRU gallery that were also found with the old VB backup. Members can also add more.

If you are a member of PRU currently and want to merge with your old username you can, as all of your current posts and threads and such will merge with the old one. Or if you don't want that old username but want the content merged with your current PRU name, you can have that too. Just let me know on PRU.

So come check things out! Revive those old RPG's and FanFics and graphics threads. The Power Ranger Universe is yours for the taking!
I'm also looking for help making PRU banners so there can be more skins. Hit me up on PRU if you are interested.

See you there!

Last edited by whitetigergrowl; 11/18/11 at 01:11 AM.
Old 11/18/11, 01:12 AM   #2
whitetigergrowl
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Power Ranger Universe

Original post has been updated.
Old 05/19/12, 04:25 AM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

Strange, looks like the board is currently down.
Old 05/19/12, 09:46 AM   #4
GreenRanger
Ranger In Training

I clicked the link and got one of those pages you get when a website is gone - full of advertising and saying something like "Want to buy this domain?" from GoDaddy.com
Old 05/19/12, 10:25 AM   #5
MattEmily
Administrator

Me too only the page states that the domain has been parked which usually means someone had already bought it but the page is offline, for whatever reason.
Old 06/02/12, 03:03 PM   #6
MattEmily
Administrator

Looks like the board is back up. However it has changed back to its original address which is listed above but will also be listed here.

Power Rangers Universe
Old 07/31/12, 11:17 PM   #7
MattEmily
Administrator

This board (Power Ranger Universe) has unfortunately been shut down due to the curse that recent Power Rangers boards have been having with the lack of traffic and activity so because Mesogog/Deker has decided to close down Power Ranger Universe, I will be closing this topic/thread that advertises it.
Post New ThreadClosed Thread