Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/16/15, 12:26 AM   #1
Zabitan
Administrator

Default The Official Five Nights at Freddy's thread

So I wanted to start a thread about Five Nights at Freddy's because I'm super obsessed with it, and I finally got Five Nights at Freddy's 3, and from what I heard this is the last game in the series, and I know there's other people on here who like it.

First things first for those of you who don't know what Five Nights at Freddy's is it's a series of survival horror games with an emphasis on resource management in which you play as a security guard at a cheapo Chuck E Cheese or Showbiz Pizza called Freddy Fazbear's.

Long story short you find out from the last guy who was the security guard that every night the animatronics will move around on their own, and try to get to your office, and if they do they'll shove you into another animatronic because they're incapable of seeing humans as anything other than robots outside of their covers.

SPOILER:
In reality it's because a long time ago a security guard or someone impersonating one killed a bunch of kids, and stuffed them into animatronics, and now their souls still possess them, and they think you're whoever killed them

So you have to find ways to keep them from getting to your office, and each game has a different number of animatronics with different patterns, and ways to get them to leave you alone.

Personally I love them but I can never get past the second night on any of the games.

Though I do like the hidden story behind everything, and all the various fan theories about it.

I also like how they actually got me interested in learning about the real history of Chuck E Cheese, and Showbiz Pizza, and how the games came about because Scott Cawthon used to make other games but people complained about his characters looking like creepy animatronics so he decided to do a video game about creepy animatronics.

What do you think?
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
five nights at freddy's