Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05/28/06, 11:39 AM   #11
MaryAnne
Ranger In Training

I looooove peanut butter and chocolate spread, yummm!!!!! I've never heard of nutella but sounds creamy and yummy.I'm already starting to get hungry.I like chocolate which has nuts and fruits, milk chocolate cookies with caramel, fudge cake with caramel in the mid-centre. I love blueberry muffins,and this sweet chilli chicken sandwich.I had it yesterday in macdonalds and it was soooooooo good.But *raises right hand* I promise never to eat in Macdonalds......often. :P
Old 05/29/06, 08:37 PM   #12
Razi
Power Ranger

OMG!!! If you never want to eat McDonalds again, I swear, you must watch the movie "Super Size Me". It got me almost completely off of McyD cause the guy goes on a McDonalds diet for about a month and it almost killed him........not really but it did a lot of damage.

I was soooooo bad last night at the baseball game with my friends. I had a churro, garlic fries, 2 slices of meccis pizza, 2 jelly donuts, and a hot dog!!! I am so bad! ops: :roll:

-Razi
Razi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/31/06, 03:13 PM   #13
MaryAnne
Ranger In Training

I'm a healthy food eater, it's just that I had gone to "soul sista" a seminar for girls only.It consisted of bands and we prayed, read the bible, got counselled, worshipped God and it was soo amazing.Many girls had problems like weight problems, family matters and such;some were crying.It was sooo sad but assuring that Jesus was actually going to help them. We had to eat dinner there and someone offered to buy me a sweet chilli chicken sandwich in MacDonalds, although not very sure about it I said yes. I actually liked it. ops:

It's true MacDonalds is actually bad for you as it can cause heart diseases, high blood pressure and many more. Can you imagine the salad is actually more fatty than the burger? I guess it must have been really awful for the man . What happened to him?
Old 06/01/06, 04:17 PM   #14
_yellowford_
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razi
Okay, the big question...........

What is the food that you ultimately love but isn't the most healty for you.
...sushi! Okay...is it NON-healthy? don't think so but...lol

vanilla ice-cream with a brownie...*drool*
Old 06/01/06, 04:25 PM   #15
kiraford5
Power Ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to kiraford5

I'm with yellowford on the ice cream and brownie thang. MMmmmm. You've got great taste in sweets dude.

Don't really like sushi though. My brother does. Grosses me out every time!
Old 06/01/06, 08:51 PM   #16
Razi
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiraford5
I'm with yellowford on the ice cream and brownie thang. MMmmmm. You've got great taste in sweets dude.

Don't really like sushi though. My brother does. Grosses me out every time!
Sushi is good. Lots a protein especially in sashimi, except for us gals in a certain time in our lives. Can't have fish when your pregnant. I'm not a big fish eater, but I do enjoy Japanese. I like the Inari, which are rice pockets, really good.

-Razi
Razi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/15/14, 12:09 AM   #17
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: What's your favourite food

I can't pick just one thing but some of my favorites include BBQ Ribs as well as Sweet and Sour Chicken plus I also like Deviled Eggs and Pumpkin Pie as well... but of course the pie needs to have whipped cream as well.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply