Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/01/08, 06:15 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

I think a NS/Jungle Fury team up is a smart idea. As both seasons have similar themes. And if production does move to Canada next year, it makes sense to use the first NZ team. I hope this doesn't fall through.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/25/08, 12:10 PM   #2
DaiOzzyTM
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRanger99 View Post
This should be good. I think this is the first time a ranger team has teamed up with just one other team that wasn't right before it. I look forward to it!
I admit it will be interesting but in a way i prefer to keep the tradition of one before but then again half series haven't even had team ups so that tradition was broke anyway. Althought the 2 themes will mix well and the characters, however im assuming this will b 2 eps logn and wiv a 32 ep run i already felt deprived with mystic force and OO im worried it will take up sotry time as so far we've had great storys ect and I wouldnt want that broken
DaiOzzyTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/01/08, 06:31 PM   #3
DarkBlaze
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to DarkBlaze Send a message via MSN to DarkBlaze Send a message via Yahoo to DarkBlaze

Sweet!
DarkBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/02/08, 02:07 PM   #4
Poweranimals
Power Ranger

Actually I'm still waiting on confirmation for this, but something is in the works. So hang tight just a little longer.
Poweranimals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/06/08, 11:48 AM   #5
RangerKing
Ranger In Training

This is excellent. There are certainly similar themes in both seasons and it really seems to work. It would certainly suck not to have the Overdrive team back, but other than Miratrix's end not being really clear, I don't see where a plot could come from.
RangerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/06/08, 11:52 AM   #6
Knightfall
Rider Power Member

Honestly, I have to admit I'm not a fan of this idea.

The tone and feel of Ninjastorm is very self-contained. I dont think you could be true to the sillyness of NS without making JF look like a joke as well.

I would have rather they did an OO/JF teamup with Kamdor and Miratrix. The Bouken/Geki one was cool.
Knightfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/06/08, 04:18 PM   #7
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Steel View Post
Honestly, I have to admit I'm not a fan of this idea.

The tone and feel of Ninjastorm is very self-contained. I dont think you could be true to the sillyness of NS without making JF look like a joke as well.

I would have rather they did an OO/JF teamup with Kamdor and Miratrix. The Bouken/Geki one was cool.
Actually I think NS and JF would go well together. Namely because both use Ninja like Rangers. I don't see how JF is more serious then NS. And NS could be serious when they had to be. I think it would be perfect.

See an OO/JF team up would just be the same team up we have gotten most years. I think NS/JF teaming up would be a much fresher idea. OO/JF really don't go as well together. And its not like there is a lot of loose ends to tie up in OO. Sure there's Miratrix. But if you really wanted to, you could bring her back to jion the JF villians. Now that would be thinking outside of the box.
Old 04/06/08, 04:25 PM   #8
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX
And its not like there is a lot of loose ends to tie up in OO. Sure there's Miratrix.
I still don't know why people consider this a 'loose end'. I mean, whether or not Kamdor had the amulet when he exploded, Miratrix was dealt with.

That's like saying because Gluto froze himself instead of being destroyed that he could still come back.
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/06/08, 04:48 PM   #9
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimoPiccolo View Post
I still don't know why people consider this a 'loose end'. I mean, whether or not Kamdor had the amulet when he exploded, Miratrix was dealt with.

That's like saying because Gluto froze himself instead of being destroyed that he could still come back.
I think there is a way to bring her back though. Somehow the amulet could have survived. We have seen villains survive worse. Sure she could very well be gone. It was probably just a way to kill her off without getting the sensors angry. But I could diffinitly see her coming back. Its not an incredible loose end that has to be resolved though.
Old 04/06/08, 12:01 PM   #10
RangerKing
Ranger In Training

While Ninja Storm was silly, I seem to believe the sillyness was mostly contained to the villains and not to the actual rangers. And thinking back, that applies to both Thunder Storm and Once A Ranger where the truthfulness of the Ninja Storm team was retained.
RangerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply