Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07/23/07, 07:24 PM   #1
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo
Default Imagin powers

Do all of Ryotaro's Imagin have their own special abilities? Ryuutaros can obviously control the minds of others temporarily when he snaps his fingers, and Sieg can shrink other Imagin by pointing at them. Does that mean the others can do tricks, too? Momotaros and Kintaros are extremely strong, but I assume every Imagin has upper body strength. And Urataros' extreme charm with the ladies doesn't seem magical by any means.

Anybody else given this any thought?
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/29/07, 07:28 PM   #2
Zero Start
Putty Patroller

I thought about it too.but never see momo and kin's abilities.is momo's ability to smell other Imagin considered as his ability?
Old 07/30/07, 05:43 AM   #3
Kusakabe Souji
Ranger In Training

Send a message via MSN to Kusakabe Souji Send a message via Yahoo to Kusakabe Souji

Hey Zero! I dont think that is momo's ability because if Im right, any imajin can smell/sense other imajin although I DO think that momo has a good nose...