Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07/20/01, 01:14 AM   #1
symbolic agony
Ranger In Training

Default Favorite line from pr ever

What is you r favorite PR line? It can be from any series, season, sentai, movie etc. Which one stands in your head to this day.

My pick: Adam "I'm a frog." MMPR:TM Why? Come on, great delivery there, much better than most of the other lines and the facial expression that went with it can make anyone sympathise with the character.
symbolic agony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/20/01, 09:24 AM   #2
WiseWizard
Putty Patroller

Alpha's Line: "AYE-YI-YI-YI-YI-YI...." really stood out in my mind. Probably 'cus it was used so often.
WiseWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/20/01, 09:24 AM   #3
WiseWizard
Putty Patroller

oh... and also...

IN MMPR:TM, When Kimberly said "Gotta Love it!" - I don't know why this one stands out.

{EDIT}: The line by Brickneck in the Episode when Eric gets his Quantam Ranger Powers. "No one's to tough for the power rangers" - One of the Rangers "Then allow me to introduce my self, I'm noone and I'm too tough for the Power Rangers" - Brickneck
WiseWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/20/01, 03:11 PM   #4
GoldRangerPower
Putty Patroller

Default favorite line

(EDITED) Now that I think of it, I really don't have a favorite line. Most memorable? Probably lines such as "I'm a frog" from MMPR: TM, "I have a date with destiny" from T: APRM, and many others that I can't remember right now.
GoldRangerPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/20/01, 08:12 PM   #5
Morbius
Shadow Ranger

Default Favorite line

Fatcatfish in Jen's Revenge

"Yeah, I know you and your boyfriend got lucky last time....what's this? Your boyfriend's not here<crying then laughing>...Yeah I remember now, Ransik destroyed him! How did that feel pinky!"

I loved that part because he totally rubbed in the most mature scene the show has ever had.

Astronema in Countdown to Destruction

"You have a front row seat to the end of your era....and the beginning of mine."

Lines like this made Astronema so cool.
Old 07/21/01, 04:24 AM   #6
BT20
Comic Relief

Default fav line

my fav line was in PR in Space in the ninja turtle episode when the rangers escape to the planet & Astromea says all sweetly "U forgot to say goodby" they she like growls "SO I'll say it" they all sweetly goodbye

that was just cool
BT20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/21/01, 10:06 AM   #7
MiChaos
Power Ranger

Default Favourite Lines

Ohh, give me long enough, I could think of lots, so I'll do a top 10:

1. "We've got to...help the Power Rangers" Lord Zedd, King for a Day Part II

2. "My mission is to protect the Power Rangers, and their quest, to protect the Universe from the Force of Evil, one goal, one dream, known as the Power Rangers" Alpha 6, From Out of No-Where Part II

3. "Lerigot has returned to give me my freedom. It is time for me to leave and rejoin my own family. I realise this is difficult, but th time has come to bid farewell" Zordon, Shift into Turbo Part 3

4. "Now?? HAHAHA, I think not." Divatox to the Cimmerian Messenger, Chase into Space Part II

5. "Now crush him! Crush him!" Lord Zedd in Serphanterra, referring to the Red Dragon Thunderzord, The Power Transfer Part I

6. "What is this, pick on the frog day?" Adam, MMPR:TM

7. "What is it this time, a monstor that blows itself up??" Lord Zedd to Finster, Changing of the Zords Part 1.

8. "I'm afraid nothing we can do will ever give the Zords enough power. You now need stronger new Zords equiped with the Power of Thunder to defeat Lord Zedd" Zordon, The Mutiny Part 1

9. "AAGGGHHH, SKULL!" Bulk and Professor Phenomenous remembering what they've forgotten, Quasar Quest Part 1

10. "I am the Leader of the Machine Empire!" Tommy, King for a Day Part 1

I could think of loads more, but these were the best!

Last edited by MattEmily; 06/11/12 at 02:40 AM.
MiChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/21/01, 07:47 PM   #8
JaG Lockjaw
Shadow Ranger

"I call upon the power of Pyramidas!" (Trey)

What made this line so cool was that he was pulling out Pyamidas for the first time. Also, right when he said, his theme music was in the perfect spot.
Old 07/28/01, 07:52 AM   #9
Red Tulip Ranger
Ranger In Training

Lately, FOX KIDS NL is doing PRT (for the first time ever in the Netherlands!) In 'Shift...' pt 2, the Rangers are looking for a bomb in an energy central... As they can't find it, Divatox says ; 'They couldn't find pointed ears at a STAR TREK convention!' I, as a STAR TREK fan, liked that very much!
Red Tulip Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/28/01, 02:00 PM   #10
NoraTFQRfan
Shadow Ranger

I have 2 favorite lines from PR. Included is the line and why I like it so much.

1 is the always funny always badly dubbed "I got such a headache!" from Rita Repulsa in any first season episode of PR.

2 is the "I don't need your help!" from Eric Myers of Time Force. This line hasn't been heard since 'Quantum Secrets' and was always delivered forceful, jaded and very mysteriousily.
Post New ThreadReply