Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/04/14, 08:04 PM   #1
raz
Putty Patroller

Default Spike's Mother

I'm sitting here wondering who Spike's mother could really be.

Jason Narvy was a hoot when he approached the question at AFO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...OxzcPlNY#t=80s

"It had to be sometime during season 1 or 2. Who was a girl that disappeared during season 2?" -Jason Narvy
"Aisha! Uhh, well, I don't know." - JDF
"It had to be Trini! Peace conference, my eye!......knocked up." - Jason Narvy

But, seriously. Spike is shown DRIVING in Super Samurai. So, at least 16 years back places a birth during Zeo. The girl got pregnant during season 3? Uhhh....Kimberly? Maybe she didn't really go to Florida, and Skull was the person she sent the letter to Tommy about.

Any theories?
raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/14, 09:31 AM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Spike's Mother

Actually I like Jason's theory better with it being Trini but because of how Spike himself looks it can't be her. However it could be a case of a weird situation in which he gave up girls and married a man and adopted Spike... or he could have married Trini but they found out she couldn't have kids so they adopted Spike.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/21/14, 11:03 PM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

Well the joke was that Kim was the mother during the Samurai. We know that Amit wanted Skull to be the one Kim left Tommy for when he worked on Wild Force. And Amit did consult on Samurai. But I personally think the idea of Skull and Kim ending up together to be too far fetched.

Its more likely that Spike just met a woman that he may or may not have married and had Spike. Him being a teenage dad in Zeo is a little heavy for PR but it was so many years later that they could just conviently not mention it.

Or maybe Spike isnt 16? After all the MMPR Rangers drove in what should have been their freshman year. If you assume MMPR through Turbo is in real time.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/21/14, 11:07 PM   #4
MMPR Forever
Power Ranger

No way Kim went with Skull, She loved Tommy. I think they ended up back together. Even in with that stupid letter she supposedly wrote in Zeo. Skull's wife was probably just some punk.
MMPR Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/21/14, 11:10 PM   #5
VR Master
Power Ranger

I like the idea of Spike and Trini getting together. It would make sense of Spike wanting to be Samurai since he would be part chinese. Thus making him interested in his heritage. Its likely the Samurai Rangers were all part Japenese anyway. Except maybe for Jayden.
VR Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/21/14, 11:13 PM   #6
MMPR Forever
Power Ranger

That feels wrong too. I think Trini ended up with Billy, whenever he returned fron Aquitar.
Old 12/21/14, 11:19 PM   #7
PRangerX
Administrator

I'm not even sure Billy could return. I the waters of Aquitar may have changed him into an Aquation. I think its too much of a concidence that the viewing globe couldn't pick up his mage.. As much as Billy may have cared for Cestria, I don't think he would have just up and left. Especially when the team needed him. There had to be another reason he had to stay on Aquitar.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/21/14, 11:20 PM   #8
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
Well the joke was that Kim was the mother during the Samurai. We know that Amit wanted Skull to be the one Kim left Tommy for when he worked on Wild Force. And Amit did consult on Samurai. But I personally think the idea of Skull and Kim ending up together to be too far fetched.

Its more likely that Spike just met a woman that he may or may not have married and had Spike. Him being a teenage dad in Zeo is a little heavy for PR but it was so many years later that they could just conviently not mention it.

Or maybe Spike isnt 16? After all the MMPR Rangers drove in what should have been their freshman year. If you assume MMPR through Turbo is in real time.
I was never a fan of that whole Kimberly/Skull joke anyway based on how she worded her letter to Tommy... she made it sound like she met someone new and not someone she already knew.

Also I think you mean "It's more likely that Skull just met a woman" and I do agree with you there. I can agree both Bulk and Skull as being the type of people that would have a difficult time with settling down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMPR Forever View Post
No way Kim went with Skull, She loved Tommy. I think they ended up back together. Even in with that stupid letter she supposedly wrote in Zeo. Skull's wife was probably just some punk.
Sure Kimberly loved him so much that she broke up with him in a letter, that's not love. That's just showing utter lack of respect for him. Kat showed more respect and care towards Tommy than Kimberly ever did.
However I do agree that Spike's Mom was probably someone that we have no clue about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VR Master View Post
I like the idea of Spike and Trini getting together. It would make sense of Spike wanting to be Samurai since he would be part chinese. Thus making him interested in his heritage. Its likely the Samurai Rangers were all part Japenese anyway. Except maybe for Jayden.
I actually hadn't thought of that but I'm not sure if you'd consider Trini to be Chinese or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMPR Forever View Post
That feels wrong too. I think Trini ended up with Billy, whenever he returned fron Aquitar.
I don't, I think he's still on Aquitar since he fell for Cestria.
Old 12/21/14, 11:25 PM   #9
MMPR Forever
Power Ranger

I thought it was stupid that Billy left too. Also why would he fall in love with Cestria all of the sudden? I really think.he should have ended up with Trini.

I hated how Zeo took his Ranger status away. Billy should have still been the Blue Ranger.
Old 12/21/14, 11:28 PM   #10
MattEmily
Administrator

yea it was disappointing with Billy leaving but nothing they could do about that since David had already left. Can't have Billy if you don't have the actor.
Post New ThreadReply